Harley Davidson Forums banner

3301 - 3320 of 3478 Posts

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
two words, round up!
Oh I use that but over here in UK and I guess rest of Europe (Round up the old round up) is banned they now make a new formula ,I use it where possible but cant use in shrub borders that has to be done by hand . Roundup Ultra Super Concentrate Weedkiller - 1L:

Plus I can only use what you and I can buy in the garden centre ,not what the professional ground workers would be able to use ( stronger weed killer) .
If only I could have 1 week working only the land scaping I would be able to get so much done , but because our store is running on a skeleton staff each and every one of us are trying to run all bases ... which just doesn't work ,had an email last night I wont be gardening today ,my first job will be unload twenty pallets of soils/ compost/ sand that will be here first thing ,after that just general work but no gardening .

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Good Morning folks
5.55am its been a muggy night going to get hot today and Friday then the weekend will be crap which is typical
82f today ------------------------------->muggy
Friday 93f------------------------------->muggy hot
Sat 69f--------------------------------> grey possible rain at times
Sun 68f--------------------------------> grey with rain at times
Mon 62f---------------------------------> Rain all day

Still what ever it is you got to make the best of it , most of my items I ordered off Ebay arrived I might actually start my project but will still need a few more bits but I could buy them from a local store .
This is what I plan on making , I can rearrange what drinks I will put in it , most likely be beers thinking if it turns out as good I will build make another one for my Son for a gift and one for my Brother both would really get a kick out of this

Well have a great day and stay safe

·
Poser Member # 99
17,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,305
Morning All Et Jeff Noel Rick Bob. NIce little mini Bar there ET. Well the in laws are going home today it was nice having them up for a few days .. I wonder if Greg seen the comet that was supposed to be visible last Night . Hummm???. We Did get a Little Shower in the Afternoon .Damn Thursday already . I've got to Up town today to get a Prescription and Look at weed wacker The old one apparently give up the ghost on Greg yesterday . . I'll Add it to the list this year of stuff taking a Crap .

·
old scoot coot
3,600 Posts
good wednesday morning et, jeff, and john, bob,noel, rick, rum and brian and jtj( we see you). looks like rain is over. i have a dental appt. at 10:00in cherryvale. i will be
001.jpg
004.jpg
ridding fury of course. mickey is back in town. i'll try and get him out for a short run after he finishes his aperwork and i get at least one more hole in my head. i wiped down fury yesterday after it's shakedown ride in the rain, cleaned nww's too. it looks pretty good for a six year old with 93,000 on the clock. course i did spend a month on cosmetics last winter. y'all have a good day. have some fun and be some happy!

·
Registered
7,358 Posts
Good morning
Everyone. 7:30 am here. Got to shower and get a cup of coffee then get out of the house by 9:30 am.
Home inspection with the New owners this morning.
So we all have to be out of here by then for 3 to 4 hours .
Ok got to get my ass outa here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
old scoot coot
3,600 Posts
Oh I use that but over here in UK and I guess rest of Europe (Round up the old round up) is banned they now make a new formula ,I use it where possible but cant use in shrub borders that has to be done by hand . Roundup Ultra Super Concentrate Weedkiller - 1L:

Plus I can only use what you and I can buy in the garden centre ,not what the professional ground workers would be able to use ( stronger weed killer) .
If only I could have 1 week working only the land scaping I would be able to get so much done , but because our store is running on a skeleton staff each and every one of us are trying to run all bases ... which just doesn't work ,had an email last night I wont be gardening today ,my first job will be unload twenty pallets of soils/ compost/ sand that will be here first thing ,after that just general work but no gardening .
'll send a pic of my road ditches. i use my personal cocktail of a mixture of three herbacides two kills all and a soil sterilizer .(my arial applicators lic includes a restricted pesticide and herbacide lic.) eveyone else out here has ditches they can mow with their ridding mowers mine were done when this was a farm no house on this location so no one cared. i took it up with the county on several occassions they go by here with a double articulating brush cutter that could mow my ditch both sides one pass. they mow six inches right next to the road. i told them i didn't build this train wreck and they said phuck you last time we talked it's your problem you take care of it so i did. that was three years ago. it will look like this as long as i live. when the road bed washes away from under the road i will tell em it's their problem they can take care of it.:cool:
005.jpg
008.jpg

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
'll send a pic of my road ditches. i use my personal cocktail of a mixture of three herbacides two kills all and a soil sterilizer .(my arial applicators lic includes a restricted pesticide and herbacide lic.) eveyone else out here has ditches they can mow with their ridding mowers mine were done when this was a farm no house on this location so no one cared. i took it up with the county on several occassions they go by here with a double articulating brush cutter that could mow my ditch both sides one pass. they mow six inches right next to the road. i told them i didn't build this train wreck and they said phuck you last time we talked it's your problem you take care of it so i did. that was three years ago. it will look like this as long as i live. when the road bed washes away from under the road i will tell em it's their problem they can take care of it.:cool: View attachment 786717 View attachment 786718
Line it with clay and make a pond

·
old scoot coot
3,600 Posts
good wednesday morning et, jeff, and john, bob,noel, rick, rum and brian and jtj( we see you). looks like rain is over. i have a dental appt. at 10:00in cherryvale. i will be View attachment 786715 View attachment 786716 ridding fury of course. mickey is back in town. i'll try and get him out for a short run after he finishes his aperwork and i get at least one more hole in my head. i wiped down fury yesterday after it's shakedown ride in the rain, cleaned nww's too. it looks pretty good for a six year old with 93,000 on the clock. course i did spend a month on cosmetics last winter. y'all have a good day. have some fun and be some happy!
two more holes. she said a couple of months before partial is in. i had her pull the other front one for now. i opted to forgo implants for now. i have six crowns in front that are very old. so i'll start with a partial with the two front ones and add the other two next to them to the appliance as they need to be extracted. when i get out the the incisers then those will be implant anchors for the permanent bridge for all six front teeth. the doc agreed that this was a good plan. gotta go sun is out bleeding stopped and i'm going for a ride.:cool:

·
Registered
7,358 Posts
good wednesday morning et, jeff, and john, bob,noel, rick, rum and brian and jtj( we see you). looks like rain is over. i have a dental appt. at 10:00in cherryvale. i will be View attachment 786715 View attachment 786716 ridding fury of course. mickey is back in town. i'll try and get him out for a short run after he finishes his aperwork and i get at least one more hole in my head. i wiped down fury yesterday after it's shakedown ride in the rain, cleaned nww's too. it looks pretty good for a six year old with 93,000 on the clock. course i did spend a month on cosmetics last winter. y'all have a good day. have some fun and be some happy!
Beautiful Bike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
old scoot coot
3,600 Posts
rode down to bartlesville to freddies and had a bannana shake. yum.it felt really good to be ridding fury again today. i checked the maintenance logs i keep. after getting the rear tire put on a couple of weeks ago. i promised to report on american elite tire life this time. and brakes. brakes still ongoing. i got 27,000 miles on the rear and 46,000 on the front on this set. american elites for me. i've been sold for more than a couple of years. also rode flash to dentist this morning. aint going to be anybody sitting by me at texas twister.no front teeth for nearly two months. i wanted it to heal up before installing the partial. no implants till mother time takes the other four crowns from eating a cz. the incisors are where the implant anchor points need to go for that hi dollar permanent bridge.
009.jpg
would any of you ladies like to two step to zydeco music? :p awe comon, i might be dead before the band plays here again.

·
Registered
39,004 Posts
Those Jalapeno Poppers were good! I had some leftovers for breakfast this morning! :D

Reactions: tommytailspin

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
rode down to bartlesville to freddies and had a bannana shake. yum.it felt really good to be ridding fury again today. i checked the maintenance logs i keep. after getting the rear tire put on a couple of weeks ago. i promised to report on american elite tire life this time. and brakes. brakes still ongoing. i got 27,000 miles on the rear and 46,000 on the front on this set. american elites for me. i've been sold for more than a couple of years. also rode flash to dentist this morning. aint going to be anybody sitting by me at texas twister.no front teeth for nearly two months. i wanted it to heal up before installing the partial. no implants till mother time takes the other four crowns from eating a cz. the incisors are where the implant anchor points need to go for that hi dollar permanent bridge. View attachment 786730 would any of you ladies like to two step to zydeco music? :p awe comon, i might be dead before the band plays here again.
We have 3 beards now we have two gaps :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: only kidding ya ;)

3301 - 3320 of 3478 Posts