Harley Davidson Forums banner

21 - 40 of 3065 Posts

·
luv the low country
19,251 Posts
Hey, Rick, did you ever try horse back riding out there? There's nice stable over on south mountain. My sister lives off of e. ray rd. When me and my son was visiting my sister a few years ago, we took a horse back ride up there, it was lot of fun. Just curious.

·
Registered
7,120 Posts
We ride our bikes out to s. Mountain during our riding season. You can see the whole valley from up there.
Indians sell jewelry up there also.
Some good Mexican restaurants around there too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
luv the low country
19,251 Posts
Take care,John. Don't be gone too long. See ya for coffee in the morning.:grin

·
Asylum Inmate
11,627 Posts
Morning all

Hope everyone has a great day.

John is sick? I mean medically sick, not the normal sick he is?

·
luv the low country
19,251 Posts
Hey,Lisa, what the heck, doing laundry is not having fun in Kerrville. Sure would like to be there with ya though.

·
Registered
7,120 Posts
Afternoon.
Just finished up trimming all the trees and bushes out front and needed a nap afterwards.
Getting too old for this shit.
But everything looks great out front now for a few months. Shower time and then a ride up to the Elks around 4 with 7 of us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,989 Posts
good evening,

Went on a lunch ride today. 160 miles total. Not as many love bugs as we have been killing lately. Jan and I went on a date this afternoon and got our flu shots. We were supposed to get them yesterday, but the medicare website was giving the pharmacy fits, so today it was. I prepped a rack of ribs tonight. I'm going to smoke them tomorrow in my new Weber grill. I've been playing with charcoal and vents to get the temp down and steady. I sure hope I've got it right, but I ain't skeered :know

21 - 40 of 3065 Posts