Harley Davidson Forums banner

1381 - 1400 of 3362 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Djuring the sleep test, they said I stopped breath,ing 69 times on my back and 40 times on my side. guess I will be getting a machine to sleep connected to.

·
Asylum Inmate
11,655 Posts
Djuring the sleep test, they said I stopped breath,ing 69 times on my back and 40 times on my side. guess I will be getting a machine to sleep connected to.
They should repeat the test with a big tittied blond see if that helps!

Sent from my SM-T837A using Tapatalk

·
old scoot coot
3,531 Posts
good thursday morning john,jim,jeff,bob,old hand,noel,rum, don, rick and all. another great day in the four corners country today. jack, johnny and i are doing a day trip today. johnny may not show because of wind, he rides a rebel. tony has a car svc appointment this afternoon.52 degrees here in the country this morning, going to 63.don't know where yet, we'll decide on the fly. cooling off and rain tomorrow and saturday, cold this weekend. the high for saturday is 32. i got my primary gasket and chain tensioner(type B) from ronnies' yesterday,no replacement shoe available. i'll do a fluid change and pop primary cover off to investigate on a cold day next week. well y'all have a great day, we'll be doing the backstroke to the round table tomorrow. chao! ? .

·
Asylum Inmate
11,655 Posts
Good Morning Gentlemen

I hope you have a great day

Presenting Today

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
American
26,683 Posts
TGIF...... Morn'n

Reactions: JLR and bbally

·
Asylum Inmate
11,655 Posts
Good Morning Gentlemen

I hope you have a great TGIF

Denver to see Grand Babies

·
Registered
4,990 Posts
Good Morning All

Reactions: bbally

·
old scoot coot
3,531 Posts
good mornin all ye motorsickle pickels. nice photo rick. raining off and on today. it's round table day. everyone have a great day in motorsickle land today. ?

·
Registered
7,296 Posts
Well we’re off to shop for house paint.
I told Carmen YOU pick the color you want on the house.
That way there’s NO complaints!.
I can’t wait to get this over with SOON!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
old scoot coot
3,531 Posts
good saturday morning everyone. it's 18 derees here in the country this morning, going to 26. difinitely a green light day today. i have shop warming up now. i'll put primary back together and add fluids. check dates and load test battery. left it off tender since yesterday morning to give it a bit tougher test. in 50s first three days next week, ridding wx! i started looking at bikes the other day had a leftover nineteen limited that i really liked the color of it was marked 29,000 with some freebies it might be bought at a good price that would still be twenty eight ish. i've got time i can run mine hard all summer with no appreciable compression loss or oil consumption. maintenance is all done for the hundred thousand mile mark so let the touring begin. topping mine is an easy chore also so i don't need to be in any hurry. like brian i love my bike now but would like to have one brand new one while i'm still young. ? i'm still going to be watching for a slick used 19 road glide (the one with bells and whistles) or an ectraglide limited i love the color of and with a couple thousand miles on it. i'll probably keep the 14 limited, sell my susuki boulevard and have the 14 for a spare. it will have over a hundred thousand on it and would not fetch much trade in and would be difficult to sell for a decent price. time is on my side, i'm going to be shopping for a good buy this time. i think i paid a premium for the first two but i didn't look back. i have enjoyed them more than enough to justify the price. if i find the "one" that tells me it should go home with me the seller will have me by the short hair anyway. life is short when you find the "one" buy it or regret shall haunt you the rest of your short days! ha!

·
Registered
4,990 Posts
Good afternoon,

Rode up to a chapter meeting this morning. A nice warm here today.

·
Asylum Inmate
11,655 Posts
Good Morning Gentlemen

Late today.

Took a cooking class in Denver.

1381 - 1400 of 3362 Posts