Harley Davidson Forums banner

1401 - 1420 of 1530 Posts

·
Poser Member # 99
17,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,402
Evening all Well were ready for tonight I've got wood pellets hauled in. The generator dug out and By the door the door is ready if the power goes' out .. I've got new batteries in my Headgear Light and A couple of flash lights One for me and One for the Wife. I hope the Power don't go Out But we are ready If it Does .

·
Poser Member # 99
17,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,405
Morning All . Well the Lights are stil On this morning Soo Far Sounds like more freezing Rain this morning and a Bit of Snow threw the Day today .. We didn't see Any Cars out on the side roads last night after 9 pm Which is Unusual.Around here . We Have The Coffee on this morning So Were Good For a while till Ms. Libby Gets up and has to Go Out
cp.png dk2.jpg

·
old scoot coot
2,777 Posts
i'm glad you dodged a bullit on the storm john. we got three inchis yesterday, no biggie. forcast is for a high of 45 today. i hope it melts today. high of 55 tomorrow, best day for the week for a ride roads will be clear by then but the ride to the rode could be a tank slapper. ha. probably go solo tomorrow but i'm planning a day trip..

·
Registered
6,467 Posts
Morning
Big John, Tommy, Bob, Con,
Jim.
39 degrees an Sunny here in Az.
John: Glad you still have power with all that Freezing rain .
Tommy. If you do out watch out for ice near the curbs .
Do ever just eat at home .
2 more games to watch today.
Yesterday’s games sucked .
Ok time for a shower an some coffee ️.
Back later today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
Good morning all you fine folks.

·
Registered
4,810 Posts

·
Asylum Inmate
11,391 Posts
Good Morning All

Hope you are having a great day!

·
old scoot coot
2,777 Posts
good morning john , rick, jim, bob, oldhand, noel.., don, convince and all. snow should be gone today. high of 55 next three days. no one want's to ride today. i have a funeral at 11:00 then i hope to get out for a ride solo. another day in paradise. i'm sarting to look fwd to spring now. it's been a good winter so far but 70's every day is starting to sound pretty darned good. calander for summer hasn't started to fill up with rides yet. so far all i have is twister 7 with the texas guys, and reunion at the nod and a week before the actual start of sturgis with fb and jack on it officially.. pending dates for a niagra falls ride are in the works with billy and his sister and brother in law and jack. and at least one rocky mountain ride with jack and spring ride with the north texas crew. if these all gel that should do it maybe with an arkansas ride for a few day. everyone have a great day and lets start filling up those calanders. that reunion ride is a blast fellas, give it some thought. it will be the same time every year and the arkansas twisties are a great place to kick off the summer season. 😁

·
Noel
7,383 Posts
Good morning, back to seasonable weather after a gloriously mild weekend (70's).
We got grocery shopping done early too, thankfully we did not encounter any of the above!
5 mile walk done right after breakfast.

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
Good Morning,

A nice day here. I got some tree trimmin' done yesterday. I have a bunch of small things to do today.

P.S. I had to wait until Rick checked in ;)

·
Registered
6,467 Posts
Good Morning,

P.S. I had to wait until Rick checked in ;)
No You didn’t .
I was up an gone early myself. Just finished up the caulking and cleaning up.
Next is a Dinner Ride at 3:30.
Next step is to go buy some paint for the exterior.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1401 - 1420 of 1530 Posts