Harley Davidson Forums banner

1621 - 1640 of 1757 Posts

·
Poser Member # 99
17,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,622
Morning All Bob. Jim .Rick. jef. Tommy. Oldhand. Noel. Dyna .Well Its the Last Saturday Of the Week It's still Snowing this Morning and More on the Way Over the Weekend With Freezing Drizzle Monday Morning . Glad I Don't Have to Go Any where Monday Morning . . Hope every one Has a Good Weekend

·
Asylum Inmate
11,432 Posts
Good Morning Gentlemen

I hope you have a great day

Irrigation ditch meeting today. Then getting ready to head to Houston Monday.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
old scoot coot
2,897 Posts
good saturday morning all you motorsickle pickels. looks like another green light day. snow was almost clear yesterday evening then snowed again last night. probably will run to b ville today. my 17 is famous for sumping issures so i need to order a moco oil pump kit for the 2020 m8. the fourth in a line of redesighns. has impressive numbers a 40 percent increase in scavange volume and i think 20 percent on the pressure side. i'll order a primary vent while there also. since i'm running dissimilar fluids equalizing pressures in both cavities is also a good upgrade.looks like february is a green light month, not unusual here. should give me time for those upgrades and brake fluid flushes on fury and flash. i want to be ready for a long healthy engine life for flash and an active summer with trips. glad i got cosmetic work done on fury early leaving time for flash updates. have a great weekend everyone. have fun and be happy 🤠 .

·
Registered
4,846 Posts
Good Morning,

On my way to a chapter meeting. Tommy, which one of the Butt Busters do you have?

·
Registered
6,592 Posts
Good morning
Everyone.
Driving miss Daisy this morning.
Hitting a couple of Goodwill stores it’s 1/2 off day.
Sunny and very nice out this morning.
Enjoy your Saturday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
old scoot coot
2,897 Posts
Good Morning,

On my way to a chapter meeting. Tommy, which one of the Butt Busters do you have?
the butt buffer is the brand, i'll have to go by johnnies and snap a pic. it is apolstry on the side you sit on and a gel pad inside with kink of a netting on the side that goes against the seat. you can put in the freezer before you ride in summer. i used it on the rk classic. johnnie likes it on his rebel. just google butt buffer, i'll look too.

·
Registered
4,846 Posts
the butt buffer is the brand, i'll have to go by johnnies and snap a pic. it is apolstry on the side you sit on and a gel pad inside with kink of a netting on the side that goes against the seat. you can put in the freezer before you ride in summer. i used it on the rk classic. johnnie likes it on his rebel. just google butt buffer, i'll look too.

The reason I asked is because I did look up butt buffer and they have several versions. One has upholstery, one has sheep skin, and one has suede. Yours is upholstery?

·
Poser Member # 99
17,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,631
Spring Must BE here It's Daytona Speed weeks and The Bush Clash Is this afternoon . And the NHRA is in Pomona with it's first Race of the Season So we Have Drag Racing today Too .. This should Wake Noel Up And Get he Blood Flowing .. Goo Eddie Put that Harley in the Winner Circle this Weekend

·
Noel
7,461 Posts
Spring Must BE here It's Daytona Speed weeks and The Bush Clash Is this afternoon . And the NHRA is in Pomona with it's first Race of the Season So we Have Drag Racing today Too .. This should Wake Noel Up And Get he Blood Flowing .. Goo Eddie Put that Harley in the Winner Circle this Weekend
Hell's YES!!!

I've been posting updates to a FB group I ADMIN of the racing activities out west, I'd love to be there on the ground. Top Fuel Harley running!!

Here is the FB group for those interested:
HD Screaming Eagle Drag Racing Series

·
Registered
4,846 Posts
Good morning boys,

Lets not forget the best racing in the world - World of Outlaws sprint cars. Started this week in Florida.

·
Poser Member # 99
17,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,635
Thanks Noel And Jim I love watching the WOL sprints . I miss seeing some of the old Boyz racing Like Steve k Or Danny. L or Stevie smith Or Sammy S. My Dad Raced sprints in the Old day in the late 40's and Early 50's Before Roll Bars On the race tracks and Fair grounds of Michigan and Ohio .He had cars that Raced on the local Dirt tracks for years to. I raced a Open wheel Modified at Thunder Road Speedway In Cass City Michigan Back in the 70's . When It comes to Racing We like most of it

·
old scoot coot
2,897 Posts
The reason I asked is because I did look up butt buffer and they have several versions. One has upholstery, one has sheep skin, and one has suede. Yours is upholstery?
yea jim. i liked the looks of it better. it was comfortable to sit on summer and winter. mine is grey. then you could get several colors. i never attached it to seat either, just sit on it a while and throw it back in tour pac, etc. i'd send it to you, i don't use it any more, johnnie would probably want to bare knuckle box if i asked for it back. 🤠

·
Registered
6,592 Posts

Still morning here .
Been a busy day around here trying to catch up on things around here this morning.
Finally have a min to say Hi.
Now we’re off to the store again.
Sunny now an rain the next 2 days.
At least we don’t have to shovel it .
Morning Oldhand, John, Tommy, Jeff, Bob,Jim,Noel.
Hope everyone is doing good today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1621 - 1640 of 1757 Posts