Harley Davidson Forums banner

1701 - 1704 of 1704 Posts

·
old scoot coot
2,876 Posts
Good Morning,
I'm going to finish up pressure washing the shop and house. Not much left to do, then watch at least part of the race.
Tommy, the cases aren't bored. I'll send pics when I get it back. Kirby will assemble the cases with the flywheels so he can set the end play. Still, I think the pics will give you an idea of what is done.

Here's a utube video of the installation. There are 3 parts to this.
nice process, thanks jim. i very nice upgrade to drive side. 🤠

·
Hard Member
3,217 Posts
Sorry I haven't been here for a while, between trucking and getting trucked around by the War Department I haven't had time to check in. I have been working nights and getting switched to days, it's getting annoying but they are taking care of me.

We are installing a pool in the house and I am getting the stone trough the company at a lower price plus getting excess dirt out the same way, my wife's tropical paradise of her dreams is becoming a reality and a nightmare at the same time.

Can't wait to get this done...

As for riding...

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

·
Poser Member # 99
17,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,704
Morning All Well so much for the Race yesterday 20 lap and Rained out Until they called it about 630 last night . I'm glad I have the day Off today so I can watch it today. It will Mess up Watching WWE Raw and Street Outlaws tonight . The worst Part I just got a 5 dollar Increase in my Dish Bill . But a 117 a month is getting to Be a bit much for what's on there to Watch any more . We Have the Coffee on and the Lights too. The worst thing is we Don't have any internet this morning I''m Running off my Phone Hot spot wifi which Is pretty slow but it is Internet

Attachments

1701 - 1704 of 1704 Posts