Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Living the dream
2,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's got two thumbs and passed the MSF course this weekend??

This guy!!

After 3 days of the MSF course with lots of time in the seat and in the classroom, it's now legal for me to operate a motorcycle on the streets. Admittedly, I still need lots of practice, as I struggled on 2 parts of the riding test. The 2 u-turns was a challenge (I crossed 2 lines). I also lost a few points on the tight turn test (I slowed down using the clutch instead of the brakes). However, I received perfect scores on the swerve test and sudden stop test, respectively. The written test was a breeze.

Now all I need to do is just to get my new Ultra Classic tomorrow. #notreally

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
233 Posts
Lol. Awesome bud, did the same course a d was nervous as hell to go out at first. Just take it cool and slow soon you will be a pro. World of advice. Keep the hot dogging for others... Just my two cents

·
Registered
5,402 Posts
Congrats on passing the MSF course! Keep up the practice and take it easy.

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,018 Posts
Way to go. And I'm looking forward to seeing you on that new Ultra.

·
VA Fender Bender
5,549 Posts
you have hung in there along time waiting to get this done and I congratulate you. Enjoy your new privledges and practice everytime you ride.

·
Hit it she goes boom
5,073 Posts
Congrats, feels good doesn't it. As others have said, learn to walk before ya run, the MSF is a great teacher, and a good base to work from..now its up to you. Ride as if your invisible.. because you are. Always ride your ride.. above all ride safe.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Congrats, I too struggled with the U-turn for a bit but finally got it.
Also had points assessed for having my fingers over the front brake
lever in a curve, they consider that front braking in a curve even though
I was not applying any pressure. RIDE SMART, RIDE SAFE AND LIVE!
:thumb

·
Rider
1,541 Posts
Congrats and keep on riding/practicing

1 - 16 of 16 Posts