·
THE Yuppie Outlaw
10,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're headed to
Marco Island
Marco Island
Here we come

See you jokers in a few hours via poolside.

Yeeeeee haaaw

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Señor Member
19,667 Posts
Yes!!! Have at it, son!

·
EVO RULER
3,722 Posts
Have fun let us know how the ride there was.

·
THE Yuppie Outlaw
10,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Have fun let us know how the ride there was.
Oh how I wish.

Unfortunately, I could not talk the wife into flying with the kids and me meeting them on the bike.

I also could not talk her into canceling the flight and making a road trip out of it, with the bike in tow.

Phase 3, rent a bike while we're there.

·
Señor Member
19,667 Posts

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
Oh how I wish.

Unfortunately, I could not talk the wife into flying with the kids and me meeting them on the bike.

I also could not talk her into canceling the flight and making a road trip out of it, with the bike in tow.

Phase 3, rent a bike while we're there.

Have fun Clark.....

·
VA Fender Bender
5,551 Posts
have fun /JP. My vacation started today as well and I was planning on riding for 10 days straight, got rained out on day 1 so far....

·
Registered
180 Posts
Hey JP, on the old part of town there is a nice restaurant call the "Snook Inn" right by the water, check it out...Always good fresh seafood...

Have fun...

·
THE Yuppie Outlaw
10,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey JP, on the old part of town there is a nice restaurant call the "Snook Inn" right by the water, check it out...Always good fresh seafood...

Have fun...
We love the Snook.

Been here every year since 06' and hit the Snook at least twice a visit.

Here is my daughter sitting at the end of one of the docks at the Snook Inn.

ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1368924130.498657.jpg

·
STAND AND FIGHT!
13,104 Posts
Long time ago I made trips to Miami fixing an old computer system for City Gas company.

Residents swore they had a unique combination of THE WORST DIVERS,

-The "Blue Hairs," old ladies so short they can't see over the steering wheel

-retirees AND tourists who will back up on ANY roadway because they missed their exit

-Immigrant drivers from countries with comedy driving laws, such as any turn on red,

and first driver to an intersection has right of way.

During 24 to 48 hour marathons working on the computer system, I found "Cuban coffee" was a lifesaver.

·
THE Yuppie Outlaw
10,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Started today off with a cup of coffee by the pool and my wife taking my 3 year old daughter to urgent care. She woke up with a high fever, runny nose and no voice.

F'n airplane are like Petrie dishes.

·
Fla Cajun
25,353 Posts
Started today off with a cup of coffee by the pool and my wife taking my 3 year old daughter to urgent care. She woke up with a high fever, runny nose and no voice.

I just did a satalite shot and i did'nt see ya, if you drive a few miles east you can nab some of them pythons and gators out there in the swamp.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts

Geeezzzz, hope she gets to feeling better soon....
Our last two vacations by plane my wife had gotten sick, great way to spend the first part of the vacation..

·
Registered
623 Posts

Man that just sux! Hope some good strong meds knock it out quick and you can enjoy the rest of the time.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts