Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. A benefit is coming up and my band is playing. We're playing from 5:30 - 8:30.

Love to see a few of you guys show up. I was told there are 19 vendors and a lot to do. Mostly mom&pop MC's.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
12,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep, works on my end. Could you possibly have a firewall or something blocking it?

·
Super Moderator
12,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Can your phone open PDF?

If not, here is a cut&paste of the info:

Dickweed MC

Where:
Lewisville VFW 9168
997 E State Highway 121
Lewisville, TX 7505

$10 donation for entry

Saturday June 1st
Time: 12:00 pm to 9:00 pm

Live Music:
Kim Younkin 2 to 4
Doolin Band 5:30 - 8:30

* Food
* Silent Auction
* 50/50 Raffle
* Raffle Tickets
* Vendors

·
Super Moderator
12,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We played 3 hours with one short break. They raised $6500 for West! I got invited and I'm planning to ride with them to deliver the check on the 29th.

·
Banned
482 Posts
That's really cool. Wish I could have made it but that's north Dallas. I'll go Fort Worth but not Dallas. Plus I'm laid up again from and accident in January 2012 that shattered my leg. The damn thing never mended leaving me with what they call a non-union. So the only option they had was to unzip me and do a bone graft using bone marrow from the upper leg, some bone from my hip and cadaver bone to fill the big gaps. A scheduled 3 hour surgery went 6+ hours. Doc said I was an absolute mess in there and by all rights should not have been able to walk. But I was and just complaining that it still hurt which didn't seem right. Won't know if it worked for a while now. So I felt like I've crashed twice now. Been spending my time looking at trike conversions just in case. But congratulations on a successful fund raiser.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts