Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Electra Glide Ultra Classic - Houston, Texas
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The June Monthly Mileage Challenge is now open. It's simple, post a picture of your odometer at the beginning of the month and one at the end. Ending mileage will be due no later than midnight of the last day on month. If you own more than one bike then total miles on all count (only your miles count, not other rider miles), just have to submit beginning and ending readings for all bikes. We will do this every month so riders with limited riding weather during winter will have a chance during the summer.

Font Parallel Number Pattern Screenshot

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Think I got everyone updated. Please double check, I've had a few brain farts this morning.

·
Vile Deplorable
2020 Harley-Davidson Ultra Limited
1,491 Posts
I’ll be doing some more riding on the P.A. since my Ultra is back in the shop after putting 6000+ miles on it in 3 weeks. {Yes, I’m bragging a bit} NM though CO, then KS, then the Dakotas and into Canada for a week. Back in the states at the Detroit entry and down to Toledo, which I’m told is in Ohio. South to Nashville and the Natchez Trace. From the end of the Trace, we headed home. Got home Saturday morning and died.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I’ll be doing some more riding on the P.A. since my Ultra is back in the shop after putting 6000+ miles on it in 3 weeks. {Yes, I’m bragging a bit} NM though CO, then KS, then the Dakotas and into Canada for a week. Back in the states at the Detroit entry and down to Toledo, which I’m told is in Ohio. South to Nashville and the Natchez Trace. From the end of the Trace, we headed home. Got home Saturday morning and died.
Good Lord, man. I lost 8 days due to a stereo upgrade but I feel better knowing it wouldn't have mattered if I had those 8 days back :LOL:

Have fun and safe travels! Post some pics if you got em'.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well, my move, heat and rain definitely cut into my wind therapy time, but really enjoyed all 130 miles.

Light Motor vehicle Speedometer Gauge Measuring instrument

·
Registered
4,198 Posts
The month started out really strong. 1/2 way through the Utah road trip. But only rode one other time (short ride meet n greet with Roy).

Feels like she's been parked forever....
Gauge Yellow Measuring instrument Odometer Trip computer

Reactions: lesblank

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Updated spreadsheet with those posted. I worked outside in 100 degree temps way to long today. Hitting the shower, I'll finish spreadsheet tomorrow.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Totally off topic, but when I say working outside, it at my retirement cabin that one year ago looked like this:

Cloud Sky Plant Natural landscape Land lot

Then 60 days ago:

Cloud Car Sky Tire Vehicle

And today

Except for the land leveling, having pier and beam cabin built off site and moved in I've done it all. It's been a journey. Most outside projects are on hold till fall, just to hot and about to kill this old man.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
@PecosRiver, did you get your bike out of shop? Do you have odometer reading when it went in? Just wanted to get everyone's mileage in before finalizing.

·
Vile Deplorable
1,491 Posts
@PecosRiver, did you get your bike out of shop? Do you have odometer reading when it went in? Just wanted to get everyone's mileage in before finalizing.
I have the milage from it and I’m picking it up today and dropping off the Pan Am for oil change and chain tightening. See next post for both pics of odo readings.

Reactions: lesblank

·
Vile Deplorable
1,491 Posts
4321 for the Pan Am and 77417 for the Ultra.

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Sports equipment Automotive design

Car Hood Light Vehicle Speedometer

Land vehicle Speedometer Car Odometer Trip computer
Added this one to show my trip milage.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts