Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you guys have seen it before, but here are some pix of my Street Bob. Not Black Denim, Black Cherry.

phirst year phor the Bob :D, last year of the TC88 :mad:

I added V&H Big Shots Staggered, Techlusion TFI, Stage 1 SE air cleaner, and phorward controls. Changed out the 10.5 inch mini apes with some 14 inch apes, that I drilled, and ran the wiring internally.

I've taken a phew things off, painted them black, and put them back on. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
when I phirst started planning to get a Bob, I was thinking the Black Denim ... like everyone else... but when I saw this one, the color sucked me in.

Best of both worlds. It's black AND red :rofl:

·
Registered
679 Posts
when I phirst started planning to get a Bob, I was thinking the Black Denim ... like everyone else... but when I saw this one, the color sucked me in.

Best of both worlds. It's black AND red :rofl:

I've made it my mission to watch you slip up..and "phind" and word where you use the letter "f" by mistake :)

·
Registered
129 Posts
Love the color phreak. What kind of phorward controls did you install? Was it an easy install? Same ones should phit on a FXDC shouldn't they?

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Love the color phreak. What kind of phorward controls did you install? Was it an easy install? Same ones should phit on a FXDC shouldn't they?
Those are the HD DWG phorwards phor 06 & greater. They should phit your 07.
I didn't do that install myself. You can do a rigged up job, and get the kit phor 05 and earlier to work, and do it yourself. To do the 06 & up install, the primary needs to be opened, and I wasn't real keen on the idea of doing that myself to a brand new bike, so I had the dealer install them.

·
Registered
679 Posts
You can do a rigged up job, and get the kit phor 05 and earlier to work, and do it yourself.
AHHHH HAAAA!!! Why in this sentence, didn't you spell "yourself" ..."yourselph"???? Is it only spelled with a "ph" when the word begins with an "f"????

Oh, and myselph is spelled "myself" in this too....

So I'm slowly answering my own question..thinking it's only when the word begins with an "f"

HMMMMMMMMM...................

·
2007 Ultra Classic
1,285 Posts
AHHHH HAAAA!!! Why in this sentence, didn't you spell "yourself" ..."yourselph"???? Is it only spelled with a "ph" when the word begins with an "f"????

So I'm slowly answering my own question..thinking it's only when the word begins with an "f"

You caught him! Now give him hell!:dance

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: you learn quick! ;)

·
Registered
129 Posts
Thought there were no rules????

1 - 20 of 34 Posts