Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Veteran
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been riding for just over a year (Legally). Last year I purchased a '76 Kawasaki KZ750 for 800 bucks in Southern Pennsylvania and spent the whole year working on it, fixing it and putting 3k miles on it. I loved the bike (Although it literally shook one of my fillings out).

Needless to say I was ready for an upgrade.

Well I was up visiting family and came across this beauty. Only 22k miles and a good price. Only need to fix the front brakes and it will be good to roll.

My father is a lifetime HD rider and member of the HOG chapter in his area. I knew that my next one better be a Harley because the last time I rode with his crew, I looked like I was riding a dirtbike next to them.

Anyway, I figured I would finally register here and get active.

My BIO: Army Veteran 2001-2008 (deployed OIFI and OIFIII) 19D Cavalry Scout. Lifetime VFW member, Member of the Patriot Guard Riders.

Since then I've done Armed and unarmed security and a few other jobs. I love shooting, hunting, snowboarding, skiing, keeping in shape and running Tough Mudders.

I look forward to learning more about Harleys (I'm glad I got to learn how to fix bikes on that Kawasaki though!) and figuring out what kind of accessories and upgrades are the best for me.

I really would like a FatBoy as my next upgrade and yes, my wife does love to ride with me although she does not have any ambition to ride on her own.

If you have questions, Ask!

Josh

·
On Probation
2,205 Posts
Welcome from Nor-Cal and thanks for your service.
Enjoy!:bikerguy:

·
Turgid Member
1,248 Posts
Welcome from MI. Good intro and nice Sporty.

·
Breaker of Things
3,357 Posts
Welcome from SE Oklahoma!!! Thank you for your service! Fellow PGR here sir! Nice bike and welcome to the addiction!!!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Try'n to behave
5,523 Posts
Welcome from VA!

·
Pork Jockey
7,416 Posts
Thanks for your service and welcome aboard from Houston!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts