Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Official Ass Tweaker
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Sir / Madam

I do not have another way to communicate with you only to send you this email. I am in despair and my heart bleeds when I make the message that I hope will catch your attention.
I am contacting you today because true that we do not know what this does gesture on my part. I called Mr. Bony Jean Marie French nationality, but for some reason, I can be an adventurer in search of whatever. The reason that drives me to you is this: I go through your channel to make a charity.
It is a gift somehow and it amounts to the sum of € 3.45 million (3.45 million Euros) My marital status is such that I have no wife, let alone children who I could leave this heritage, and I now suffering from a tumor in the throat so I am condemned to a certain death.
This is why I would like to graciously and in order to help poor children give you said legacy to achieve this charity.
If you agree, I expect you an email to put you in touch with my lawyer to initiate the various procedures.

I beg you to give ear to my proposal because I count on your goodwill and also the proper use of these funds for this work.

please kindly send your response to my email address, personal because I used to email the clinic to contact you, so for my personal email here: [email protected]

Fraternally jattend your answer thank you

·
Fla Cajun
25,353 Posts
Sooooo, your gonna be a rich man, what'cha gonna do with all that cash?......:rollin

·
Banned
19,464 Posts
Gotta love a good scammer.....Atleast he was cordial and didn't ask for any money in return. :laugh:laugh:laugh

·
Try'n to behave
5,523 Posts
Looks legit to me, I'd probably give it a go and respond. :think

·
Registered
10,389 Posts
Gotta love a good scammer.....Atleast he was cordial and didn't ask for any money in return. :laugh:laugh:laugh
But his attorney hasn't been contacted yet. I'm sure there will be numerous fees the attorney will explain need to be paid before the funds are released but of course once you receive the funds you will be way ahead.

By the way, could I interest you in a nice bridge?

·
Banned
19,464 Posts
But his attorney hasn't been contacted yet. I'm sure there will be numerous fees the attorney will explain need to be paid before the funds are released but of course once you receive the funds you will be way ahead.

By the way, could I interest you in a nice bridge?
Would you be interested in a trade for my ocean-front property in Arizona?

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,008 Posts
A few years ago there was a group with an internet site no less that was a proponent of F'in with these clowns by writing back and just jacking them all over the landscape. Haven't seen much of them lately, but I got into it with one of these nice people from Nigeria and when they finally asked me for an addy, they got 1600 Pennsylvania Av., DC. The name when requested was Mr. George Tree. The morons who do the writing can be led off in all sorts of wierd directions if you are sufficiently creative.

·
Banned
482 Posts
I got that in my spam folder last week. Thought about responding but thought better of it. Guess I broke his heart so he moved on.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
I get bored and mess with them occasionally. Never get a response. I think I need to up my game. I've seen that site that messes with them to great effect. Best one I read was involving laptops to be shipped to them. Those Nigerians got hosed on that one. It was hilarious.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts