Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to make a quick introduction

I bought my first Harley about three years ago a 2001 Sportster.

I sold that after the first season of riding and bought a 2003 Road King classic. I had that for two seasons but sold it last September just as the economy began to grind to a halt.

I had not planned on buying another one this year ( and still may not be able to) but our first thaw of the season came this week bringing with it a distant promise of spring and that got me thinking bikes!!

stopped by the dealership in Muskegon MI on Saturday, lots of new bikes and almost no customers. Hard to be in Michigan these days.

Anyway, I like touring baggers for the comfort and luggage space. Have my eye on the Ultra's. We'll see what happens as Spring approaches.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Welcome

·
Curmudgeon
7,040 Posts
Welcome, from what I've been hearing now is the time to buy.

·
Slave to the grind
567 Posts
Welcome from South La. Like you, I was w/out a bike for a while and thought about another one every day until I got it. Good luck on the "I gotta get another bike" movement.

·
Out Riding
477 Posts
Hello and welcome from Arizona.

·
Registered
57 Posts
If I were you, I'd buy another Road King...but then again, I'm biased...hehehe..we own a 2004 Road King Classic that we bought brand spanking new off the showroom floor and have never looked back...welcome from Canadian Forces Base Borden, Ontario, Canada

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Emailed the dealer today to inquire about the 2001 Electra Glide Ultra, has 34000 miles on it, his quote............wait for it..............15999.00 plus tax and title

Bwaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaa

yea right, good luck on that one

blue book trade in is 9300 with retail at 12750.

why do these *******s waste my time with this ridiculous shit?

anyway, it's Michigan, I have plenty of time before Spring.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts