Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just like to say hi. I recently bought a new night train while Im over hear in Afghanistan. Hate to say it but I haven't even seen it with my own eyes yet or even sat on it. Sad I now. I keep telling myself just 4 more months lol. I have already purchased a set of Vance and Hines Black Big radius and a set of Big City Thunder Baffles. And I went ahead and got me a set of Wild 1 6" Pull Back Drag Bars (Black of Course). Trying not to go to crazy with buying things for it before I get home, but its hard not to. If anyone has any suggestions for my bike as far as A/C's, Fuel management, or lightning let me know.

Thanks Guys
Anxious Soldier

·
Back in Black!
597 Posts
Congrats on the new bike! I've got an '08 Night Train in black denim and just love it! It's one bad a$$ ride! Welcome to the forums from Kentucky. Which part of the state are you from? I'm on the far western end near Paducah. I've been to Iraq but never got the chance to go to the Stan. Stay safe!!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im from Mt. Vernon its about 45 mins south of Lexington on 75. Dont worry though you aint missing anything over here.

·
Have gun,will travel
3,242 Posts
Army- Where you at? I'm at Kandahar. Welcome!

·
Have gun,will travel
3,242 Posts
Sorry to hear that! Bet its nice and chilly at Bagram right now...

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
Thank you for your service. My son was stationed in Gardez. It did not sound like a very nice place based on his stories. Stay safe so you can return home to your loved ones and especially your new Hawg!!!! Congrats!

Welcome to the forum from Virginia.

·
The other white meat
2,214 Posts
Howdy Army Train85 and congrats on your new sled! When you get back home please tell us so we know you made it safe and send us some pics. Thank you for serving and enduring hardships for us all. We do appreciate it!

·
Banned
52 Posts
Oh man! You've got to be going crazy waiting to take that first ride! Well; it will be a sweet one when you do.

Hang in there soldier and get home safe. That goes for all your brothers and sisters over there too!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks everyone. I cant wait to get home and be back with my family. And of course put a few miles on the Train. My Dad put the first 450 miles on it or so. Cant blame him. Anyways he just went out and bought him an Ultra Classic. What can I say I guess I rubbed off on him.

·
Banned
5,336 Posts
Welcome from Hamilton, Ontario

1 - 18 of 18 Posts