Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a rear flat. Called roadside and spin cycle towing showed up. It was fast, cool to watch the bed fold out, and the driver was awesome to deal with. Highly recommended if you're in a jam. Pa nj de tristate area

·
Asylum Inmate
11,734 Posts
Which roadside assistance? HOG? AMA? Insurance one?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
First i called HOG waited 3 hrs. Got an automated call saying the tow was complete, yet there wasn't a tow truck in site. Canceled that. Called Rider insurance and spin cycle came in a flash. Couldnt have been happier with the tow.

·
Asylum Inmate
11,734 Posts
First i called HOG waited 3 hrs. Got an automated call saying the tow was complete, yet there wasn't a tow truck in site. Canceled that. Called Rider insurance and spin cycle came in a flash. Couldnt have been happier with the tow.

Thanks. I keep HOG AMA and my All State roadside. Never had to use any of them but everyone keeps telling me the insurance are the fastest to arrive.

·
Life long rider
138 Posts
Thanks. I keep HOG AMA and my All State roadside. Never had to use any of them but everyone keeps telling me the insurance are the fastest to arrive.
Me too. I have roadside on my insurance, hog, and AMA. I figure that if I have it I will probably never use it. If i don't bag it I would need a tow.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts