Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
harley_guy
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I ride a 2006 Road King Classic and used to have a 1988Heritage Softail. I have been riding Harleys for 12 years and enjoy every minute of it!
Look forward to the conversations.
Justin

·
Curmudgeon
7,039 Posts
Welcome from Mass.

·
Banned
655 Posts
Welcome Justin - I was going to say from Missouri - but your here in Missouri. Where about you live? I am in the St. Charles County area. Great Forum to belong to. Got technical expertise you would not believe and we have become like family (feel the love). We joke and kid around a lot. Or I do. Head lining boobies or beer will get you all the help you ever need. You may not understand that - but believe me - it helps. Welcome Justin to the forum and post a picture of your ride.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Welcome Justin from San Marcos, Tejas.
Gateway to the Hill Country & Devil Backbone.
Gotta love them Wide Glide's

·
Curmudgeon
7,039 Posts
Welcome Justin - I was going to say from Missouri - but your here in Missouri. Where about you live? I am in the St. Charles County area. Great Forum to belong to. Got technical expertise you would not believe and we have become like family (feel the love). We joke and kid around a lot. Or I do. Head lining boobies or beer will get you all the help you ever need. You may not understand that - but believe me - it helps. Welcome Justin to the forum and post a picture of your ride.
You are killing me with this booby thing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts