Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've never been part of any forum but as I'm moving onto my second Harley and have heard so much of the benefits of being a part of a forum ... here I am.

Just turned in my 2004 Softail Standard (and it's started to snow today) to the dealer as a trade-in for an '09 Road King Classic of which I expect delivery in April (ah, no storage issues this winter).

·
Curmudgeon
7,039 Posts
I've never been part of any forum but as I'm moving onto my second Harley and have heard so much of the benefits of being a part of a forum ... here I am.

Just turned in my 2004 Softail Standard (and it's started to snow today) to the dealer as a trade-in for an '09 Road King Classic of which I expect delivery in April (ah, no storage issues this winter).
Welcome good luck with the new bike

·
Curmudgeon
7,039 Posts
Being part of a forum has changed my life. It was right after I fufilled the requirement of buying everyone on the forum lunch and a beer.

Try it.... :D:D

Welcome
Hey,:confused:I didn't get no dam lunch or beer

·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts
Good day eh. Best of luck with the RKC and welcome to the forum. Feel free to speak up any time.

·
Registered
40,785 Posts
Being part of a forum has changed my life. It was right after I fufilled the requirement of buying everyone on the forum lunch and a beer.

Try it.... :D:D

Welcome
Yup, same here.... Sometimes it's good to join early. :D

·
What?
3,256 Posts
Welcome to a great site. This is also my first forum to join, and well my last. With all the great people here, I haven't found a reason to go anywhere else.

·
What?
3,256 Posts
Good to have you here as well RD. If I haven't mentioned it already. :)
Thanks, I appreciate that. Well, I GUESS I COULD go back to my original post in this board three months ago and check up on ya, but heck - were all family here. Of course some of us are the red headed step children. :D And we all know who THOSE PEOPLE are. :woo

1 - 13 of 13 Posts