Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lets start off by sayn, I learned bout this site from my bud " Robert B. " from the badass 1130cc site. Look forward to pickn ur brains and hopefully getn sum good info back on the 883's. :ride

·
On a ride
4,996 Posts
bodyman... Great to have you here! Often pass through Siloam Springs on the way from Tulsa to Springdale. Have been all over the area on two wheels, and you have some great riding in your backyard!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bodyman... Great to have you here! Often pass through Siloam Springs on the way from Tulsa to Springdale. Have been all over the area on two wheels, and you have some great riding in your backyard!
You got that right, there are some nice roads to play on...

·
Registered
77 Posts
Busted in Arkansas(not really)

Welcome. I like the avatar. I was passing through Arkansas once, and got pulled over. I wasn't driving though. I was running accross the street from a gas station I stopped at to use the restroom. I really had to go, and when I discovered the station didn't have a public restroom I bolted across the street. Well, a cop was just pulling up to the station when he saw me, (I had hair down to the middle of my back durring my college years), running away. When I came out of the restroom of the restaurant accross the street, I was surprised by a bunch of police cars with lights on waiting for me to get out. I was searched and stuff. I'm sure the first cop got plenty of razzing from his buds for having his "instincts" fail him for a guy who just had to urinate.:rofl:

And thats all I have to say about my experiences in Arkansas

·
Registered
679 Posts
Oh dear....one of Robert B's friends, huh?!?!? Smells like trouble ;) Welcome to the forum!!!!!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Welcome!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts