Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lets start off by sayn, I learned bout this site from my bud " Robert B. " from the badass 1130cc site. Look forward to pickn ur brains and hopefully getn sum good info back on the 883's. :ride

·
Registered
77 Posts
Busted in Arkansas(not really)

Welcome. I like the avatar. I was passing through Arkansas once, and got pulled over. I wasn't driving though. I was running accross the street from a gas station I stopped at to use the restroom. I really had to go, and when I discovered the station didn't have a public restroom I bolted across the street. Well, a cop was just pulling up to the station when he saw me, (I had hair down to the middle of my back durring my college years), running away. When I came out of the restroom of the restaurant accross the street, I was surprised by a bunch of police cars with lights on waiting for me to get out. I was searched and stuff. I'm sure the first cop got plenty of razzing from his buds for having his "instincts" fail him for a guy who just had to urinate.:rofl:

And thats all I have to say about my experiences in Arkansas

·
Registered
679 Posts
Oh dear....one of Robert B's friends, huh?!?!? Smells like trouble ;) Welcome to the forum!!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts