Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to Vegas, have been riding since I was a kid, mostly dirt bikes but my Dad's Harleys when he has let me. Looking to start riding on my own, I actually have the bike in my possession that I'm going to get just haven't paid for it yet. Needs some work so I'm going to be coming here to try and find some parts. I have some bikes in my possession that I need to get sold right now but I have to wait for 30 days to list them so look for them then. All of them are salvage title previously wrecked bikes. If anyone is interested then look for them on las vegas craigslist. Thank you and I hope everyone will be able to help me out in rebuilding my 08' Sportster here soon.

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
Welcome to the most wonderful little HD fan place around. We look forward to hearing from you. You'll find some good folks with information for you.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you very much, I hope so although I should know a lot more than I do since I've been around bikes my whole life I've found that my knowledge doesn't go very far past working on cars. I don't have a huge project with the sportster just buying a new seat, forward controls, a mirror, and figuring out what I'm going to do with the rear backrest mounts that are m.i.a. Thanks again

1 - 3 of 3 Posts