Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,
long time no see. I've been out of sight awhile but I'll post some ride vids soon.
This summer I've been driving some 10 000 miles :ride and I'm looking for a mean to rest my right hand while driving. Stumbled over an South African(!) device kalled Kaoko, www.kaoko.com. Anybody tried it?

Any other recommendations? Kind of like the looks of brakeaway, www.brakeawayproducts.com but think that the price is too high:mad:

Please let me know of any of you have experience from a 'cruise control'

BTW, googling after Kaoko I stubled over www.westcoastbikers.com where somone apparently had somting to say about it.
BUT when I tried to read the forum I was banned:confused:
Mailed to the webmaster and got the answer that he had banned ALL foreign users!:bat

Sure glad that you guys do not have that attitude:dance

·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts
Hello hddeluxe,
I for one have the exact opposite attitude. I love to exchange ideas with the entire population of the planet. Why would anyone limit themselves to one group? It works out well though. The people who dont want to do this are the same people I dont want to talk to.
I had never seen the Kaoko setup before now. Simple and cost effective but does generaly the same thing as the stock Harley star wheel. Brakeaway appears to be a well made product. I would say it depends on the size of your wallet.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Cruise

Havent actually tried one, but i think there is a place, (maybe in Austrailia) called Bradcon Cruise that makes retrofit CC. Google it and see what you get.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts