Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
THE Yuppie Outlaw
10,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is THE ultimate off topic post, but I just had to share with my Heathren Brethren.....

I know she is a train wreck now, but Jessica Simpson washing the General Lee is the the stuff dreams are made of.

·
Rider
1,541 Posts
I'm voting for the girl in the "Cool Hand Luke" movie. That was my first "dirty" movie when I was a kid.

·
On Probation
2,205 Posts
JP does it again, you rock my friend!:thumbsup

·
Try'n to behave
5,523 Posts
She missed a spot. :mad

Do it again! :drool

·
Banned
447 Posts
Yeah, yeah . . . local high school classes sponsor car washes. They don't have a standard charge, and are entirely OK with your sitting in the cab while they wet down your rig. High school babes in wet everything.

I can't believe nobody's been arrested . . . *LMAO* :D

Of late I'm coming to grips with the idea that riding the Hawg is about washing off the bugs, topping off the tank, killing more bugs, washing off the bugs . . .

·
Registered
677 Posts
My favorite has always been the carwash in "Cool Hand Luke".

And yea; I would definitely do that train wreck!

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
Yeah, yeah . . . local high school classes sponsor car washes. They don't have a standard charge, and are entirely OK with your sitting in the cab while they wet down your rig. High school babes in wet everything.

I can't believe nobody's been arrested . . . *LMAO* :D

Of late I'm coming to grips with the idea that riding the Hawg is about washing off the bugs, topping off the tank, killing more bugs, washing off the bugs . . .
I never take my car to High School sponsored car washes. My daughter will be those girls age in a short time NOW when there is a car/bike wash at a local biker hang out and the washing is being done by tattooed/peirced WOMEN........I make sure the vehicle is dirty enough where they have to take their time......

·
Banned
447 Posts
I never take my car to High School sponsored car washes. My daughter will be those girls age in a short time NOW when there is a car/bike wash at a local biker hang out and the washing is being done by tattooed/peirced WOMEN........I make sure the vehicle is dirty enough where they have to take their time......
Yeah, sure -- I understand the "high school age daughter" issues. Elsewhere in these forums is a thread -- "Things You'll Never Hear A Harley Rider Saying"

My favorite is: "I'm not giving you a ride until you put your shirt back on."

:D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts