Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know the best/cheapest place to get a replacement FOB for my 2015 EG Limited? I assume I will have to take her to the dealer for programming.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dealer is $49, plus programming, not sure how much that will run. Does anyone know if a locksmith can program the fob? or is this a dealer only gig?

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
The dealerships have a scanner tool that connects and interacts with the ECM and TSSM. You have to have that tool to tell the TSSM to recognize a new fob. It's pretty much dealer only.

·
The Extreme Member
1,477 Posts
I bought an extra one and the dealer programmed it for free.

·
Registered
7,403 Posts
My bike came with two. Yours didn't? You might need to check your sock drawer for the other one or perhaps that drawer in the kitchen that has all the miscellaneous, loose stuff in it.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Normally comes with 2 keys & 2 fobs. If you have a loan dealer might have kept a set for repo. Remember to set the security code. When I thought I lost a set my dealer was going to program the new one free a charge. No harm asking dealer.

·
Just Ride
3,112 Posts
You newbies need to read entire thread then post questions. It was stated locksmith won't work. It's also a 6 year old thread.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts