Hey, CT. Is that yours?

·
PRO BIKE FLIPPER
1,351 Posts
:asshat:bigbarf

·
MPG'S? Who gives a
9,925 Posts
WOW, can you imagine the forces at work that got him thinking that was a good idea.......:think

Fixed that for ya..:rollin

He's prolly one of those "The lottery changed my life" guys....

·
Señor Member
2,384 Posts
Just because you can, doesn´t necessarily mean you should.:whoa

·
Between Eternities
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Everyone -

I spoke to the owner of the lot (he sells "lawn accessories" which appears to be a euphemism for tacky cement statues and rusted iron farm junk) and he is going to have the owner of this fine piece of shade tree engineering meet me this weekend to drive this thing.

I will take video and post it here for your pleasure - stand by!

- The Chicken

·
Registered
751 Posts
I had one go by my house the other day that had a V8 in a T-bucket body. Damn thing even had a roof and windshield.

All I could think when I saw it was WTF......

·
Between Eternities
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The owner of this ridiculous thing has yet to return my call. I get the feeling he might be an unwilling guest of the Commonwealth at present, but in any event, please know that I am still endeavoring to learn more about this thing and will post that information when I have it.

·
Registered
816 Posts
The owner of this ridiculous thing has yet to return my call. I get the feeling he might be an unwilling guest of the Commonwealth at present, but in any event, please know that I am still endeavoring to learn more about this thing and will post that information when I have it.
Please don't bother

1 - 20 of 25 Posts