Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Help! I installed kuryakyn rear LED turn signal on my 2012 street glide and I'm having issues with the front LED's. The rear signals are fine but after installing the front ones, the rear signals blink faster than normal and the front ones don't blink at all. Kuryakyn tells me I don't need a load equalizer but harley tells me I do, so who the hell is right? I've followed the wiring and I can't find anywhere to plug in the harness on the equalizer, so that leads me to believe I don't have to.....please help an electrical dummy!

·
Large Member
51 Posts
I installed the Custom Dynamics on my 12 glide and love them, the load eq. Was a plug and plat under the left side cover, I helped a buddy install his Kuryakyn and he needed an adaptor to make it a plug and play like my CD set, the connector was under the left side cover and I had to cut some wire ties and re-position the harness out of the way, if you have any problems let me know and I can take a pic and post it!

·
Registered
392 Posts
I have the Kuryakyn led turn signals and led tail light,got it from J&P cycles and they said I needed the load equalizer. It goes under the seat works perfect.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts