Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious...I have searched high and low trying to find an answer before posting this question. I seem to be having difficulty understanding if the Kuryakyn Phase 7 LED lights will fit an 02 Heritage Classic or not. Harley says it works on 05 and newer. Kuryakyn says it works on 05 and newer. However Ebay says it fits, and a few other off brand sites do also.

What am I missing? Will it work or not? It's quite a bit of money to drop on lights to have them not work.

·
Dirty Member
1,142 Posts
Contact the seller and tell them about the bike and have them verify the fit. If it does not fit then you can get a refund. I have one on my 09 and it fit great. Unless your bike has a different wiring harness for the light it should work fine.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Called Eastern Performance Cycles. They said it would fit, however the headlamp would stick out. I ordered both the headlamp and the passing lamps. Also got the total control harness to keep on the passing lamps when in hi beam. They advised that the main headlamp would need the new headlamp ring from Harley as they don't have one to fill the gap. I ordered all new headlamp visor style rings for all 5 lights on the front. Hate that I am parting with my chrome/gold eagle visors though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts