1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$200 shipped within the US

Brand New, Unopened packaging. Stainless cables
Only Opened box for pics!

Up for sale is a LA Choppers cable kit for 15"-17" apes for 08 -13 Baggers with ABS. These cables are Barnett cables and made in the USA
** this kit is intended to be used with street glide and ultra classic models but will fit the road glides, it does have throttle cables..... All you will need to buy extra is throttle by wire extensions or do what most do and pick up the screamin eagle TBW**

?If you have a RoadGlide:
So these do include both throttle and idle cables due to the kit being packaged for batwing baggers... Again Road Glides will still need to pickup an extended Throttle By Wire.. Let me know if you have any questions: below is off website?

No more string. No more headaches. No more hoping you ordered the right stuff, or figuring out what end style goes on your controls or calipers. LA Choppers' Handlebar Cable/Line Kits make swapping bars on your sled a simple job.

Features:

No cable calculation
Stainless braided kits include clutch cable, brake lines, chrome 'T' brake line junction, banjo bolts, fittings, and copper crush washers, and are covered with a clear coating to help keep the cables from abrading and being abraded by surrounding parts
Black vinyl kits include the same items in a handsome black finish
Electrical wiring extensions are not included, but are available separately
Made in USA

ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1427035930.472025.jpg ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1427035952.272298.jpg ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1427035976.490415.jpg

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Still for sale..... Will let this go for $150 shipped. Thats over 50% off and a hell of a deal!

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LA-8051B16

Its got the cables for throttle and idle and the clutch is the same. I dont see why it wouldnt fit other than not using the abs brake lines maybe but I would double check

1 - 9 of 9 Posts