Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
I have the black leather one for the kickstand side of the bike. I picked it up from Dennis Kirk for 139.00 shipped to my house. It's great. The only thing I don't like are the mounting leather straps and if you have passenger pegs installed you can't flip that side up anymore. Other than that its good quality. I didn't have it in me to spend 300+ on the HD bags.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have the black leather one for the kickstand side of the bike. I picked it up from Dennis Kirk for 139.00 shipped to my house. It's great. The only thing I don't like are the mounting leather straps and if you have passenger pegs installed you can't flip that side up anymore. Other than that its good quality. I didn't have it in me to spend 300+ on the HD bags.

I want to use my iron 883 for a solo bike, and I really like the way the side bags look, if you had both bags do you think it would be uncomfortable to ride with

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
227 Posts
Definitely not I have mid controls and they don't even touch me. I use them for basic stuff like my lunch when going to work basic tools to fix something quick. I usually put my wallet, phone and keys in it when riding. ( only after a few rides to see it it will fall off :) ) but the bag is pretty darn good for the money. I am thinking of investing in the other side for more storage.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I have the black rustic leather solo swing arm bag on my breakout and it was a great buy. What made it better was taking the straps off and reinserting them with the buckles inside the bag. Made the fit really snug. I am currently having a leather guy make me a custom one to match for the other side since LaRosa won't make me a one off but they will sell me the leather and quick release clasps so it matches.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts