Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wife and I are heading to Buffalo Gap, south of Abilene Sunday with another couple to eat at a great restaurant there. We will be taking two lane roads there and back and will be about a 425 mile day. With the holiday weekend I couldn't help but hope many of us were going to have the same opportunity to do a ride as well. Who else has a ride planned?:bikerguy:

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Perini Ranch Steakhouse.....not certain as to time but hopefully before noon arrival. Have not firmed up a departure time from Lubbock yet.....we take back roads thru Gail, down to Colorado City, south, then due east into Buffalo Gap. Be glad to update with a departure time and let you know as we approach. You are just 30 or so out correct?

·
Outlaw Nipple Poster
2,872 Posts
From Houston to Marble Falls and back. Ran the Devil's Backbone.

·
Former Lurker
2,982 Posts
Rode the Dixie thunder charity ride from Jackson to Meridian.
We had a ton of cops leading the way. Blocked the interstate and would not let anyone pass the whole way. Very cool.
The goverenor was supposed to ride with us, but he left early because they thought it might rain. Not cool.. Did not see him at lunch...

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I hope everyone had a safe weekend and could get some riding in. Had a great trip as outlined above just had some heat as it was 104 degrees in places. Worth it though....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts