Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and my buds planning to make this years Laconia rally. Coming from south Florida. Because a couple of the guys have very limited time off we’re planning on 3, 500 mile days to get there. None of us know anything about the Laconia area. We plan to be in the area for 4 days then kind of meander our way back south till we get home.

I would greatly appreciate any and all input and suggestions for things to see, things to do, must do rides etc. Also any must see things between Florida and New Hampshire. Thanks so much.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Me and my buds planning to make this years Laconia rally. Coming from south Florida. Because a couple of the guys have very limited time off we’re planning on 3, 500 mile days to get there. None of us know anything about the Laconia area. We plan to be in the area for 4 days then kind of meander our way back south till we get home.

I would greatly appreciate any and all input and suggestions for things to see, things to do, must do rides etc. Also any must see things between Florida and New Hampshire. Thanks so much.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
When me and my boys ride to Laconia, we do a 1 day trip to Mt. Washington. After going to the top of mountain, we ride back down, get lunch and ride the Kancamagus Highway. Then Back to Laconia for dinner and drinks.
If your lucky, you’ll see snow and 30* weather at top of Mt. Washington.
70* when you get back down. It’s awesome. Look up the 2 and you won’t e disappointed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts