Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Going to Vegas in early May to visit my nephew. Thinking about renting a bike when I'm there for a day to go riding with him. Might just decide it's too much to spend to just rent a bike. :(

·
Registered
1 Posts
Does Tucson, AZ count ??? It's just as hot here. I might even come up that way, and try my L U C K, if I can get someone to give me a loan. Fresh out of green stuff, as a new Trike tends to do this to some.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Hey Vegas members...can you give me a heads up of cycle accessory stores here, as to where they are?

·
Boooya!!!
2,767 Posts
I have supported Vegas a few times a year. does that count?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hey Vegas members...can you give me a heads up of cycle accessory stores here, as to where they are?
Cycle Gear has two stores in town, one near Pecos/Patrick and the other near Decatur/Alta. Leather Headquarters has two stores, Boulder Highway/Lamb and Craig/Rancho. Other than those, I pretty much stick to the three Harley stores.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Been in LV for 14+ yrs.

+1 on Cycle Gear, great store. Mostly cater to the Sport Bike rider, but they do have a lot of "general" motorcycle gear for us HD riders.
At last pay them a visit.

I'm not affiliated with them whatsoever, just a customer.

·
Registered
169 Posts
thanks...been there..got SHark helmet..and jacket. Next stop..leather jacket store.:nod

Been in LV for 14+ yrs.

+1 on Cycle Gear, great store. Mostly cater to the Sport Bike rider, but they do have a lot of "general" motorcycle gear for us HD riders.
At last pay them a visit.

I'm not affiliated with them whatsoever, just a customer.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I lived there for three years and still own a house there (Henderson). I have the house rented out but still get over there pretty regularly.

The riding sucks though. Just a couple good local spots but mostly long, straight roads with wind blown sand in your face and nothing to look at but rocks and dirt! :eek:loco

1 - 20 of 33 Posts