Harley Davidson Forums banner
41 - 60 of 116 Posts
What does eff mean ? 500 BUCKS FOR INSTALL, you're kidding right ? Seriously ,what does eff mean , I don't know if I've been insulted or not . Hey, after the 500 buck install did you paint them with black primer , I mean denim ? Got some of those bullet hole decals on it ? Look, don't get bent outa shape, each to there own . Not my money .
Do you even ride bro?

I'm feeling a lot of love in this thread right now. It's cozy.

What does eff mean ? 500 BUCKS FOR INSTALL, you're kidding right ? Seriously ,what does eff mean , I don't know if I've been insulted or not . Hey, after the 500 buck install did you paint them with black primer , I mean denim ? Got some of those bullet hole decals on it ? Look, don't get bent outa shape, each to there own . Not my money .

Yeah you're a f$;&. That's what you're an eff means.

$500 was for materials and labor..... That means I had $500 cash, bought apes and cables, put them on my bike, no longer had $500 cash.

You're trolling in this thread and you came looking for a fight.

$500 was for materials and labor..... That means I had $500 cash, bought apes and cables, put them on my bike, no longer had $500 cash.

I'm humming "The Battle Hymn of the Republic" while I read this post.

Yeah. All those 20 something's that buy apes so try can be cool an don't even ride their bikes out of the county..... Ha! those fools.
:fitz Wrong! I am an old school retired fart, have owned many bikes, and most of them had apes. I have done an Iron Butt, been across and up and down most of the country with apes, several times. I don't do it to look cool to ride 10 miles to the bar. I do it because I like them.

:fitz Wrong! I am an old school retired fart, have owned many bikes, and most of them had apes. I have done an Iron Butt, been across and up and down most of the country with apes, several times. I don't do it to look cool to ride 10 miles to the bar. I do it because I like them.
He was being a smartass.

OK, now what does f$ mean ? Sounds like a reasonable price really, probably works out to about $250 labor . I'm here for the same reason you are , entertainment and information , 1 out of 2 aint bad . I haven't started calling anyone names and you say I'm looking for a fight , I assume you're calling me names . So far I don't know what you're calling me , hell you might be saying that I'm a really nice guy. Actually I am !

Hey, honest question, I see you're from N.C. and have traveled a great deal so how do you think Mo. and Tn. bbq compares with N.C. bbq ? I've had N.C. bbq. and it's good but not what we call bbq in the Midwest .

Hey, honest question, I see you're from N.C. and have traveled a great deal so how do you think Mo. and Tn. bbq compares with N.C. bbq ? I've had N.C. bbq. and it's good but not what we call bbq in the Midwest .
My brother lives in Lexington, BBQ capital. It sucks! Too dry and horrible vinegar sauce. I will take TN bbq any day over NC. I haven't tried MO bbq, so I can't comment on it. Wish I had tried it while in Kansas City...but being that is the home of the best steaks I've EVER had, went with the steak instead.

OK, now what does f$ mean ? Sounds like a reasonable price really, probably works out to about $250 labor . I'm here for the same reason you are , entertainment and information , 1 out of 2 aint bad . I haven't started calling anyone names and you say I'm looking for a fight , I assume you're calling me names . So far I don't know what you're calling me , hell you might be saying that I'm a really nice guy. Actually I am !
Take your douche and get the sand out of your cooch. You know what you're doing. Don't act like an infant.

Take your douche and get the sand out of your cooch. You know what you're doing. Don't act like an infant.

So graphic.

41 - 60 of 116 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.