Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone use them to jazz up their motorcycle and to enhance visibility? I'd love to light up the Queen and know nothing about them.

·
ther·a·peu·tic
349 Posts
Perfect example of form over function. But they are cool. They would look great on the Queen. You have to make sure you mount them where they wont be seen.

Go getcha some!

·
Touch my monkey....
471 Posts
I like the Lizard Lights that rotate through different colors.....

·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts
No. I do know that too many of them is well, too many. One or two in the right place sounds like something I might consider.

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Do you ride at night a lot Lil? Would note sportbikes increasingly have LED's for the tail lights, often in a very visible pattern, and they look sweet.
Sometimes night falls on my way home from work. I am skeptical at best about how noticed a motorcycle is on the road anytime of day. The thinking was that the LEDs might help. They do make a difference as far as tail light visibility is concerned.

·
STAND AND FIGHT!
13,201 Posts
There have been a couple of group buys over on the V-Rod forum, I think our local member rjrivero was the guy orchestrated it, you could get his opinion but I believe he speaks highly of them, but I'm not sure it is the same product that you are asking about. I think it is this one here...

·
STAND AND FIGHT!
13,201 Posts
I know but it was a reference on the company.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Kid brother did the same blue on his 08 Fat Boy and it is sic but he has every damn chrome accessory you can stick on the damn thing..
At night the bike looks like something outta some sci fi flick.
I am torn about dressing the Bob too much (chrome is a expensive addiction) I don't believe I would know when to quit..:D

·
Registered
39,568 Posts
I am torn about dressing the Bob too much (chrome is a expensive addiction) I don't believe I would know when to quit..:D
Going the black route is even more of an expensive addiction. You find a cool part you'd like to have, find out it only comes in chrome, buy it anyway, then send it off to get it powdercoated!

Then a year later after you do all this, the company that made the part you liked only in chrome decides to make a black version!

(ie V&H sideshots, and black turn signals for softails)

:banghead

1 - 13 of 13 Posts