Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pressure Cooker Control Bill --

Limits purchase of pressure cookers to one per transaction, one per month.

Limits pressure cooker capacity.

Restricts "cosmetic features" -- like back handles, and "tactical/assault style" grips and seals.

Background check required. You must be born in the USA, must have a fully functional kitchen, must be able to prove that you can prepare a meal w/ a pressure cooker.

Unlawful to carry a pressure cooker concealed. When transporting by motor vehicle, the cooker must be in full view in the passenger compartment, or secured in the trunk with no "ready access."

I'm sure there are other ways we could regulate these items, but mostly I think the crazies are using there cell phones as remote triggering devices.

So let's regulate "tactical assault cell phones."

·
Registered
36,929 Posts
And don't forget those adjustable weights!

Nobody needs to cook with more than 10 PSI!!!
And they should make the weights so that it requires a tool to remove!

Ones like this should be banned outright!

·
Fla Cajun
25,353 Posts
I think they should do something about the cooking show loophole. anyone can just walk in an buy one of these things.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Thats funny Pipe!!
Maybe I shouldn't mention this, but anybody remember what happens to a piece of steel pipe capped on both ends..... Ya can't outlaw everything....
However I just got a great idea for black market pressure cookers :)

·
Just Ride
3,034 Posts
:tinfoilhat:Buying all I can find. Big Brother will have to buy them from me at a huge profit. They pay thousands of dollars for hammers and toilet seats.:bowrofl:

·
Turgid Member
1,248 Posts
Crap!!! Just went to WalMart looking for one and the shelves are bare. It's the same everywhere else!!! :eek:uttahere:

·
Banned
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thats funny Pipe!!
Maybe I shouldn't mention this, but anybody remember what happens to a piece of steel pipe capped on both ends..... Ya can't outlaw everything....
However I just got a great idea for black market pressure cookers :)
I made a rugged case for my spotting scope (straight tube, no mirrors). It's a 4" dia. X 2' piece of black PVC w/ caps on both ends. The lid cap is secured to the tube w/ 550 cord -- green cammo in the center of the cap, then into the side of the tube, like a fuse.

We were out at the local roadside woodland gravel pit, out shooting. This case was sitting on the canopy roof of the pickup. Sheriff rolls past, slams on the brakes, jumps out of the cruiser w/ his hand on his sidearm, "Keep your hands where I can see them! And what's that thing on the roof of the truck?"

Sheriff suggested that in the future it might be wise to leave the cap off the end of the tube, maybe stow it out of sight.

:tinfoilhat: *LMAO*

1 - 9 of 9 Posts