Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ek wil net hullo se, en baie dankie dat iemand die 'website' gemaak het! dit gaan my baie hulp om goed op my fiets te doen!!
ek weet ek gaan dit baie geniet.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Can anyone help me interpret this?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Ummmmmmmmmmm

Dutch??
Calibrated will neat hullo se, and baie dankie that someone that 'website' gemaak it! this go my baie help round good on my ride a bicycle to do!! Calibrated knowledge wanted to go this baie enjoy.

freetranslations.com

don't think it handles slang to bueno

·
Registered
19 Posts
Cupcake,

Looks a little suspicious, is that your Sportster? Urster here in Louisiana is Oyster, but most "*******'s" say urster....hmmmmm.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Cupcake,

Looks a little suspicious, is that your Sportster? Urster here in Louisiana is Oyster, but most "*******'s" say urster....hmmmmm.
LOL!!!! No..I just ran and checked in the garage, and she is safe and sound. And it looks to me like that Sporty is Silver...Cuppy's is Glacier White Pearl :)

·
Registered
98 Posts
ek wil net hullo se, en baie dankie dat iemand die 'website' gemaak het! dit gaan my baie hulp om goed op my fiets te doen!!
ek weet ek gaan dit baie geniet.
Ok guys I will translate, it is Afrikaans, a lower form of dutch, which in this country it is compulsery to learn.

IT SAYS: I just want to say hello, and thank you very much that someone made this wedsite! It is going to help me alot to do things(mods)to my bike!! I knoe I am going to enjoy it!
hope you helped:dance

·
Registered
212 Posts
Thank you Angel, I assume dutch is very similar to Duetsch as I could read much of it but not all of it.

·
Registered
98 Posts
If there are any more of these Afrikaans posts I will be more than willing to translate.
It is very similar to Dutch however much more simple in a lot of ways!!

Glad to have been of assistance!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
I love the internet. Random board about Harleys, someone posts a message out of nowhere in Afrikaans, and of course someone else speaks Afrikaans.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Welcome!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts