Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
What parts of NM?? I'm a little south of Roswell.
I will be headed up to Santa Fe and up into the Jemez if I can. I am not sure if this will be a solo trip or not, if it is I will have more time. I plan on heading to Tucumcari and taking hwy 104 to Las Vegas (the original) then I-25 to Santa Fe. I will be headed home through Roswell maybe we could meet somewhere.

Near lake Conchas

You close to that sweet smelling town of Artisia?

·
Registered
188 Posts
I will be headed up to Santa Fe and up into the Jemez if I can. I am not sure if this will be a solo trip or not, if it is I will have more time. I plan on heading to Tucumcari and taking hwy 104 to Las Vegas (the original) then I-25 to Santa Fe. I will be headed home through Roswell maybe we could meet somewhere.

You close to that sweet smelling town of Artisia?
That's the smell of success!

Yeah, that's where I'm at.

Are you gunna try and hit the Turquoise Trail? I think it's 14 off of 40 up into Santa Fe. Supposed to be real nice.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
That's the smell of success!

Yeah, that's where I'm at.

Are you gunna try and hit the Turquoise Trail? I think it's 14 off of 40 up into Santa Fe. Supposed to be real nice.
Yes I will probably do hwy14 into Albuquerque, I hope to be staying at a friends place in Cerrillos, just down the road from Madrid(hippieville) where they filmed some movie this summer about RUBs getting into trouble with some 1%ers.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Me either - except for $340 I have to tell myself it is major bling. Hey, but how about my chrome luggage rack that weighs about 20 pounds and supports 10 pounds? - haha - that's blingin...

Startin' to think you might be just jealous phreak - lol.

Just you wait til I get my magnetic chrome billet flames to go on the gas tank trailing off the HD badge - then you'll be droolin'.

As soon as I talk the old lady into getting into a bathing suit in January, I'll be posting some more interesting pix. Haha - hold your breath...

Attachments

1 - 20 of 132 Posts