Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 20 of 535 Posts

·
Bikeless....for now!
5,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got this idea from the sporty forum i've been frequenting..........Post up them action shots!!
This past weekend on the way home from Johnstown

·
STAND AND FIGHT!
13,640 Posts
Windshields are off both bikes now. Lack of gear is for the pix only.

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
On Mulholland

·
Vanilla Gorilla
1,384 Posts
On the way to ROT in Austin Texas 2 weeks ago.

Attachments

·
DIRTBOY
919 Posts
in Montgomery Al.

·
Bikeless....for now!
5,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
RDKing, how was Thunder in the Valley? I ended not making it this year :mad
Yea i figured u got caught up since ya didn't call. We made it downtown this year(did the flight 93 ride last year)and holy shet was it packed! Couldn't find a spot to park all 5 bikes together so we were scattered wherever we could find spots. Nice relaxing weekend, total mileage was 422, did more walkin than anything! The OL took alot of pics, i posted em here ---> http://www.harley-davidsonforums.co...rts/31543-thunda-11-pic-heavy.html#post420775

·
Banned
19,464 Posts
in Montgomery Al.

Are you from Montgomery? That's where I live and mostly where I ride.

That pic looks like I-65 Southbound heading out of town towards the beach.

·
DIRTBOY
919 Posts
no Bama i was in school for the military there. that was heading north on the 65 toward rock bottoms for dinner. the HOT ROD power tour was in town and i meet a couple buddies from FL that were in it. they actually took the pic.

·
Banned
19,464 Posts
no Bama i was in school for the military there. that was heading north on the 65 toward rock bottoms for dinner. the HOT ROD power tour was in town and i meet a couple buddies from FL that were in it. they actually took the pic.
That's cool. It's hard to tell...The road signs are blurry, and we got construction everywhere. LOL

Yeah, Rock Bottom is one of my typical haunts. I'm a bit of a bar rat.

Holler at me next time you ride through...We'll drink a brew. Same goes for any of yall, hit me up on here if you're riding through, and we'll have a cold one.

·
Bikeless....for now!
5,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
:eek....holy close-up hawk!! :laugh...plus why so serious?

·
Banned
18,203 Posts
On the way to ROT in Austin Texas 2 weeks ago.
DoubleJ... that pic looks alot like the way I use to look riding my bike, add several inches to the apes and you got it :thumb

not that everyone hasn't seen this pic before

85 mph + on I64 northern Kentucky

the way the wind goes up my pantleg, make me look like I have some seriously huge legs

·
Softail
64 Posts
DoubleJ... that pic looks alot like the way I use to look riding my bike, add several inches to the apes and you got it :thumb

not that everyone hasn't seen this pic before

85 mph + on I64 northern Kentucky

the way the wind goes up my pantleg, make me look like I have some seriously huge legs

Now, those are some damn apes, boy. Way cool. :thumbsup

·
DIRTBOY
919 Posts
wish i could run them on mine.. i would get a ticket before i got 10 miles down the road.

awesome pics!!

·
Bikeless....for now!
5,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
2010 ridin home frome Delmarva bike week
action pic.jpg

1 - 20 of 535 Posts