Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
VA Fender Bender
5,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this lift in December for my ultra ltd. Pretty sure I paid over 300.00. I do not like it. It is available for FREE.
Must be picked up, will not ship. REPEAT< WILL NOT SHIP

·
VA Fender Bender
5,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
location is listed under my avatar. Richmond, Va
Will take and post a pic tomorrow.

·
VA Fender Bender
5,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lift is "sold"

·
Registered
819 Posts
daggumit, missed it by this much-
My boy thinks he's claimed it! Honestly, though, it will save my back when wrenching on his scoot, but make no mistake; it's Daddy-O's.

What an absolute pleasure it was meeting dmwphoto today. A helluva guy! Not only did he hook me up, he researched a PN for the Softail frame protector before I even got home.

Last week I gave away a dog kennel. My wife wanted to know how much I got for it. I told her that I GAVE it away. She seemed stunned, but I explained that the guy I gave it to would use it and was in need. She understands. Karma!

This forum is chock full of great guys. Thanks, again, to dmwphoto!

Attachments

·
Registered
55 Posts
That's cool of him I know my wife is always telling me to just give stuff away like the other day at the Harley dealer I seen a older woman come in with a windshield bag with a broken latch after I seen she didn't buy a new one I ask her what the deal is she said they didn't have one so she would just get a magnet or something to fix it I told her if she would give me here address I would put a nearly new one in the mail the next day for free she couldn't belive it. I spent the next hour talking to her she is 82 and the bag is for her bike I thought that was cool and she was so interesting and had so many cool stories my wife had put a letter in the box that I didn't know about telling her how much I enjoyed meeting her and now she has called and wants us both to go riding with her. Sorry for the long story but she is an amazing person

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
VA Fender Bender
5,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
cool story Moose. 82 and riding HER bike, now that is moxy.

I actually got paid more than cash or gold for the lift. I think I made a new friend and that is priceless.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts