Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ride a 2007 ultra classic . I am looking to upgrade my lighting possibly with HID. I read on this forum that a SOCAL HID KIT is the way to go. Any other suggestions ? What is the best quality and brightness the price ? Any help is appreciated . Thanks

·
Hard Member
3,240 Posts
I have an 07 Ultra and installed the SoCal kit on it. You will not be disappointed. The price is great.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
SoCal kit must be awesome. had them in stock yesterday and sold out again today. i added HD Daymaker LED passing lights to my bike last weekend. all i can say is holy crap are they bright. im wanting to do the SoCal HID/LED combo for the head light.

·
Smiles. A lot!
8,683 Posts
I personally don't have socal hids... because I have already flipped for leds... if I did more research I would have the socal kit... I have 2 friends that I turned them onto socal and they are both happy... don't look any furthwr... socal is the way to go

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
SoCal HID here, total game changer for night riding, and daytime visibility as well.

·
Lost in Space
6,859 Posts
Just ordered my SoCal HID kit this morning. Saw Don's in action one night in VA. Really lit up the road nicely.

·
Vile Deplorable
1,435 Posts
OK, impressive replies and that brings a question or two to my mind; Are the SoCals better than the stock LEDs on my '14 Ultra Limited? If better, are they so much better that I should consider changing?

·
Hard Member
3,240 Posts
OK, impressive replies and that brings a question or two to my mind; Are the SoCals better than the stock LEDs on my '14 Ultra Limited? If better, are they so much better that I should consider changing?
I would do the swap only if the headlights are conventional, not if I had LED.

·
Vile Deplorable
1,435 Posts
Thanks Rum Runner!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts