Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2015 EG Ultra Limited. The radio or infotainment system must be possessed. If I shut the unit off before I shut the bike down, the radio should be off when I start the bike the next time. Not every time, but a lot of the time, the radio will come on when I start the bike, even though it was off when I shut off the bike. :mad The other day, I was riding with the radio off, and the radio just came on by itself :what? Anyone ever heard of this or know what it might be? I'm thinking the unit needs replaced which is under warranty, I have never heard of this.

·
Smiles. A lot!
8,683 Posts
Well... I haven't heard of this... but that is a spanking new bike! It is under warranty and I wouldn't blink an eye to taking it back to the dealership to get it fixed/looked at! Best of luck and if you find out what it was let us know

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,457 Posts
^^^^^what he said!^^^^^

·
On the loose
8,692 Posts
There are some odd quirks with that head unit , there have been several updates and they may just need to flash it to the latest or last known good firmware for you .

·
Registered
348 Posts
I've had this happen in cars ( riding and the radio just came on ) it turned out to be a loose connection in the radio. Return to dealer for warranty work.

Enjoy The Ride

:biking:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts