Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
......My Title......
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone been to little sturgis kentucky? I've been there a bunch of times and always had an amazing time!!! just thought there oughta be something about it here. here's their site...
http://www.littlesturgisrally.net/

·
......My Title......
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I haven't been to a lot of different rally's, I can't stop going to this one. It's a great time there! I hear that at sturgis or bikeweek and many more that people get tickets for too tall handlebars, girls with tops off, open containers, etc etc. At little sturgis it's all in a private field with private security (that will sit and get drunk with ya) and not nearly as many people as the big rallies but still many cool bikes and bike venders.

·
I break stuff.
1,669 Posts
I might bring the 'boy... since it's not too far down the road!

·
......My Title......
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
there isn't much of a town there, all the rally (bike show, bands, vendors, dirt track races, etc)is in one spot where I'm pretty sure you have to be 18 years or older to get in. there is a few venders up and down the main road but it's a VERY small town.

·
I break stuff.
1,669 Posts
LOL, he's 41 and holds his likker better than me so that shouldn't be an issue.

·
......My Title......
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LOL, he's 41 and holds his likker better than me so that shouldn't be an issue.
oh well you said boy and I just figured

I'm sure if you go you will have a great time!!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Been there a few times, as it's just up the road...

Most anything goes inside, as long as no one is hurt..

Great time..

Drag racing street bikes, in the dirt....

·
......My Title......
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I haven't been on here in awhile but I figured I'd check in and you know it's getting closer to the time for little sturgis!!! how many are planning on going???

·
I break stuff.
1,669 Posts
As it turns out, I'm gonna be in Chicago this weekend... but some of my buddies will be heading out there for the fun!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Ouch, calling a 41 yr old man a boy that's like using the C word on a woman .

·
......My Title......
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
2 more weeks!!!

·
Registered
55 Posts
I went to Lil Sturgis last year and it was great. Lot's of fun, don't have to worry about getting harrased by the law, it is one big ass party. RVing it is the best way to go there.

·
......My Title......
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'd love to have a RV but I'm not one of the lucky ones. I've got my trusty tent and a big canapy for some shade and a bunch of beer to get me drunk enough to not think about how hot it is :D

And mnerren your right about the law, the security guards there have stopped and had a beer with us before!

I love that place!

·
......My Title......
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'm leavin for kentucky tomorrow morning :dance: woooohoooo!!!

·
......My Title......
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
We have a group leaving Friday at 12 for little Sturgis From Ft Leonardwood Area.
your not too far from me.

we'll be good and drunk by the time you get there friday :D

·
Registered
10 Posts
Im heading there for the 08 rally!! I havent been there in a few years unfortunetly! Last time I was there I blew my clutch on my roadglide pullin a hole shot but the great thing was I got it fixed on site for a reasonable price! That party is amazing im my eyes! I dont think any party could ever compare to lil sturgis! I was there for two year in a row and I never saw a fight. I will be comming home on vacation from Kuwait in 08 along with my buddy here with me to hit this party! Now I have an RV to make the party even better! Hope its still a huge party!! One memory I have is when this dude proposed to his girl and she blew him right in the middle of the road. This is definetly a anything goes party!!

Attachments

·
......My Title......
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Im heading there for the 08 rally!! I havent been there in a few years unfortunetly! Last time I was there I blew my clutch on my roadglide pullin a hole shot but the great thing was I got it fixed on site for a reasonable price! That party is amazing im my eyes! I dont think any party could ever compare to lil sturgis! I was there for two year in a row and I never saw a fight. I will be comming home on vacation from Kuwait in 08 along with my buddy here with me to hit this party! Now I have an RV to make the party even better! Hope its still a huge party!! One memory I have is when this dude proposed to his girl and she blew him right in the middle of the road. This is definetly a anything goes party!!
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

you are right! it is a anything goes party!!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts