Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been riding since my early teens. Progressed very quickly from a used Cushman Truckster to a Honda Sport 50 (thought I was really big time) to an XLCH. Never looked back. Tried several Goldwings over the years and always came back to Harleys. Just something about an air cooled v-twin that gets in ones blood. Traded my '09 Road Glide for an '14 FLHX that is now lowered on 13" OE air shocks using the LA Choppers 1" drop kit. S&S tear drop high flow vented to the ground along with the stage 1 down load to richen things up. Swapped the factory slash downs for a set of the blunt tip Ultra mufflers. I just like the looks better. The Mo Co really did their home work with the mechanics of the Rushmore bikes. Wish the same could be said of the audio system. I've also changed out or added, new solo seat, hand grips, windshield, illuminated switch gear, saddlebag guards in black along with guard bags, aftermarket tour pack on a factory mount. And, last but not least, the fairing speakers.

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
Welcome from Kansas. Got any pictures of the bike, we like pics.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome from Kansas. Got any pictures of the bike, we like pics.
Sadly no. My old camera was great for posting pictures. I could hook it to my laptop and transfer files w/o issue. The cell phone is a whole new ball of wax. Tried it with the iPhone5. Had to email myself the pictures first, then open the file and transfer the picture to documents. At that point, I gave up posting pictures. Haven't tried it since I switched to android last month. May be after I wash the bike today I'll give it a try.

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Welcome to the forum from N.Y.

·
luv the low country
19,251 Posts
Welcome from Conway, SC.

·
Hard Member
3,240 Posts
Welcome from Virginia. No pics, it didn't happen. By the way, did you have issues with the headlight?

·
Imperial Wizard...
4,956 Posts
Hello from Lake Fork, Texas...

·
Super Moderator
12,743 Posts
Welcome neighbor. 157 Maypearl starts o lot of my rides. From there I like 66 and 916 heading west. Busy Bee Cafe is pretty good there. I miss the biker shop. They were some good folks.

·
2,327 Posts
Welcome to the forum from New Hampshire

1 - 20 of 27 Posts