Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
@Delta and I headed out on Sunday. He had his Road King and I took the Springer.

Other than a bee sting on my gut along Hwy 51, the ride was great.

Usually I get the brisket at the Loco Coyote, but decided to try a burger this time.

I got the small and it was the biggest burger I ever ate. Bill got a large burger and it was served on 1/2 loaf of french bread. It had to be 2 pounds.

The burgers were good, a little bland. We both had sweet tea ( a lot since it was 101 degrees) and total bill was ~$40. Not bad considering how much food there was. I have never left that place hungry.

Attachments

·
Glad to be anywhere
4,315 Posts
My jaw won’t open that wide. Very impressive 👍

·
luv the low country
19,248 Posts
Yum,bacon cheese burger, that thing looks good.:drool

·
old scoot coot
2,891 Posts
@Delta and I headed out on Sunday. He had his Road King and I took the Springer.

Other than a bee sting on my gut along Hwy 51, the ride was great.

Usually I get the brisket at the Loco Coyote, but decided to try a burger this time.

I got the small and it was the biggest burger I ever ate. Bill got a large burger and it was served on 1/2 loaf of french bread. It had to be 2 pounds.

The burgers were good, a little bland. We both had sweet tea ( a lot since it was 101 degrees) and total bill was ~$40. Not bad considering how much food there was. I have never left that place hungry.
and with the mercury at 101 degrees delta's hair was not messed up.:laugh

1 - 14 of 14 Posts