Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Instead of having this buried in one of the other threads I thought it deserved one of its own.
I ordered a custom shield from them around Christmas. Due to a mistake in the shipping address it never made it to my house. ( I paid through PayPal and the site picked an address that I had things shipped to previously while working and living on the road.) I called James over at LRS today and told him what had happened. He is now shipping a new one to me for the shipping charges only. I tried to pay for the whole thing but he would have nothing to do with it. This will be my second shield from them and won't be the last.
A big Thank You to James and the staff at LRS a. Keep up the great service.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
very good customer service and products. i own 3 of their shields

·
Registered
161 Posts
Yup. Stand up guys. They get my business first.

·
Registered
803 Posts
I just ordered my second one from them, not only a great product with the 60% off sale I have never seen any other brands that low in price.

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I see they have another 60% off sale going on again.

·
Lost in Space
6,859 Posts
Very nice, I love the one I got from them. Everything I had read about them was positive that's why I went with them.

·
IMMORTAL UNDEAD
904 Posts
I have 4 shields from them and won't hesitate to buy more if need be, great customer service and they always have sales going on.

·
las drogas son malas
3,248 Posts
It's so nice to hear there are still companies that value customer service.

·
2,327 Posts
Just got my 2nd one. Shipped in 2 days. Outstanding !!

·
Dirty Member
1,142 Posts
Couple days ago I ordered 2 more wind shields from them. Even with the code of 57% off the original price the total came back with an additional $60 off of that also.
When I looked at my invoice I noticed that one shield was clear when I meant to order a tinted, so I called them to make the change and the guy noted that something was screwed up on the website and was taking extra discounts off of the prices. He said not to worry about it.

I received a conformation from them that have sent me both shields for the price of $61 including shipping. It should have been $156 plus shipping even with the 57% off.

I would have to say that they stand behind their word. Definately better than any other business that I have ever dealt with.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Just installed LRS 9" Ultra Elite on my 15 FLHTK. This is the fourth shield I've ordered from them, never any issues..And, they're having a 60% off sale.

Attachments

·
*Senior Member*
138 Posts
BTFD55,

Just curious, what camera did you use to take the picture of your bike. IMHO, it is an excellent, high res picture. Super sharp clarity.

If you tell me it was taken with your cell phone, I will NOT believe it. LOL!

My attached picture was taken with my Samsung Galaxy S5 cell phone.

Attachments

·
Living the dream
2,550 Posts
What's the difference between the recurve Road King windshield & the recurve Road King Elite Polycarbonate windshield? Why the $35 difference?

·
Keep on Ridin’
8,054 Posts
What's the difference between the recurve Road King windshield & the recurve Road King Elite Polycarbonate windshield? Why the $35 difference?
Polycarbonate has more impact resistance. The material is more expensive. The size and shape of the shields are identical. The tint is very slightly lighter than the tints on the standard windshields from LRS. Harley's OE shields are polycarbonate. I went with the Elite (on sale).

--

·
Living the dream
2,550 Posts
Polycarbonate has more impact resistance. The material is more expensive. The size and shape of the shields are identical. The tint is very slightly lighter than the tints on the standard windshields from LRS. Harley's OE shields are polycarbonate. I went with the Elite (on sale).

--

Thanks, my friend. What kinds of sales might I expect for the poly shield? Currently they have a $5 discount to make the price $164. Is that typical for that shield or should I wait for a better deal?

·
Banned
71 Posts
Thanks, my friend. What kinds of sales might I expect for the poly shield? Currently they have a $5 discount to make the price $164. Is that typical for that shield or should I wait for a better deal?
If the Force is with you , 25% discounts several times a year .

1 - 20 of 29 Posts