Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone reccomend any custom exhaust that take away that ugly look the 750 has . Have a 2016 . Even a short exhaust setup would probably look better.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow , came here for some advice on how to make my bike custom and all I’m getting is a bunch of a$$holes

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
First, start here......... New to the Community

It's kinda like this brah, let's say that a few of us guys are all hanging out at the shop, talkin shit, havin a few beers, helpin each other work on our bikes, and then you roll up with your selfie avatar, throw your stand down, grab a beer out of the fridge, and say, "Hey..... tell me what pipes I want on my bike".

Lots of good guys and good advice here. But, Google is your friend. When you run out of bullets looking for an answer on the interweb, stop by the shop and say, "Whatzup fellas, new here and wondering if you guys could help me out with a problem I'm havin? Thanks!"

Somethin like that would fly a lot farther.............

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
First, start here......... New to the Community

It's kinda like this brah, let's say that a few of us guys are all hanging out at the shop, talkin shit, havin a few beers, helpin each other work on our bikes, and then you roll up with your selfie avatar, throw your stand down, grab a beer out of the fridge, and say, "Hey..... tell me what pipes I want on my bike".

Lots of good guys and good advice here. But, Google is your friend. When you run out of bullets looking for an answer on the interweb, stop by the shop and say, "Whatzup fellas, new here and wondering if you guys could help me out with a problem I'm havin? Thanks!"

Somethin like that would fly a lot farther.............

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Selfie avatar . Your good at talking trash I’d like to see that done to my face . Seems good at talking shit . Way to trash a new member his first day at a simple post .

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Oh yeah, I forgot...... besides playing the game properly and joining in with the fellas the proper way, you'll need to put your big boy panties on and have some thick skin. Like I said, good guys, good info, and some good times. Just calm down, sign in, and look around......... you may like it here and learn sumpin.

·
weird member
2,231 Posts
Selfie avatar . Your good at talking trash I’d like to see that done to my face . Seems good at talking shit . Way to trash a new member his first day at a simple post .
It's probably that kind of attitude why you got such a response and honestly, though I try not to be judgemental... well your avatar screams that same kind of "jock/bully/wannabe hardass" that your current posting is giving off. I mean, it took you less than 10 posts to go from 0 to "meet me at the slide to fight after school if you not a pussaaaaay".

But to the original point of the thread, not everyone thinks that stock look is ugly. Not everyone is going to like the same kind of pipes either, and you want a pipe change specifically for look, not performance. Well, you know what looks good or not to you, we don't know what you'd consider a custom look.

Even then, to me, kind of sounds like you want a custom look just to say it's custom, as if that is some kind of bragging rights or something people should be impressed by, like putting 20" rims on a pos beater. Doesn't matter that the car is crap, "it's got twankies on it brah".

Now, I'm not saying necessary there's anything wrong with just wanting a bike to "look cool, performance be damned" or whatever. That's not really the issue. I'm also not saying you're necessarily anything you been accused of so far, I'm just saying you're really not making a good case for yourself and how things look. It's how it comes off.

·
Registered
38,541 Posts
I take it you haven't made it to my posts yet.

Any time you're in KC I'll tell you you're a cock sucking bitch to your face.

Something entitled millenial twats such as yourself should realize is that nobody owes you a fucking thing.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I love all the assumptions made of me by my profile picture . Saying I didn’t like the looks of the exhaust / bike in general was a response to being accused of “looks are everything “ after asking for a little advice . I actually like the way the bike rides so that’s why I bought it . To judge someone off there avatar which I didn’t even choose that just auto-filled in when I joined from an old Facebook link . I’m sure there’s good people in here but also some immature grown men that would rather pick someone apart for no reason than try to help them .

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
1. I’m not millennial . 2. Im the type of guy that would pull over my truck and load your bike in it I’d i saw you broken down on the highway which I have plenty of times . 3 . All that happen here was I was judged by a profile picture and Just shit on for no reason .

·
Registered
2 Posts
Anyone reccomend any custom exhaust that take away that ugly look the 750 has . Have a 2016 . Even a short exhaust setup would probably look better.
Try a pair of Vance & Hines staggered shotgun pipes. They maintain the chrome, sound great, look clean.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts