Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a 2014 street glide special. I have a few questions what you all are running
#1 I want a full exhaust, love rineharts but I'm open to others want good sound and performance
#2 What air cleaner?
#3 dealer or handheld tuner?
#4 where are some good online places to purchase that are inexpensive? Is there such a thing?
Trying to do under my wife's nose hence number five
#5 know any good marriage counselors?

I'm good with a wrench and would prefer to do it myself! Just have no clue what setups people are running. I have twins and have to keep the costs down.

·
Registered
322 Posts
I did a stage I on my 2014 wide glide I have a cycle shop that I trust my hole family goes there. That will save you big $$$$$ the dealer is to expensive. This might help with #5 LOL

·
Registered
322 Posts
I got V&H big radius pipes S.E. heavy breather powder commander V an Dyna tuned. I am happy that. I got 10 more horses out of it.

·
On Probation
2,205 Posts
Look up fuel moto for head pipe(get rid of cat) and tuner. Good people and great service. I love my 4" rineharts, ventilator intake from HD.

·
Be alive!
131 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
I just bought a 2014 street glide special. I have a few questions what you all are running
#1 I want a full exhaust, love rineharts but I'm open to others want good sound and performance
#2 What air cleaner?
#3 dealer or handheld tuner?
#4 where are some good online places to purchase that are inexpensive? Is there such a thing?
Trying to do under my wife's nose hence number five
#5 know any good marriage counselors?

I'm good with a wrench and would prefer to do it myself! Just have no clue what setups people are running. I have twins and have to keep the costs down.
I have a 2014 Ultra Limited. I added the following;

1.) Arlen Ness Big Sucker ~ $130.00

2.) Vance Hines Twin Slash Rounds 4" ~ $360.00

3.) Vance & Hines Fuelpak fp3 ~ $290.00

All it pieces install in a couple hours. I am running an auto-tune session now. The bike runs and sounds great!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Many combinations that'll bring more to it.
Cycle Shack exhaust systems work VERY well, FWIW.
Scott

·
Banned
181 Posts
if you go up in stages, sooner or latter you will want two into one for power...
Take advantage of the harmony .

1 - 11 of 11 Posts