Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
21 LowRider S
46,804 Posts
Found my way over here from the V-RodForums.

I find myself looking at the FLHX every time I'm at the dealer, if it only had a Revolution power plant ;) ...... :ride

Wouldnt that be like putting a 4.6L Cobra motor in a F-250?

· Registered
172 Posts
Just moved over from the v-rod forums. I ride an 06 roadglide, a 73 and 74 shovel, and two 02 buell s3t. I have had an aftermarket performance shop for twenty years and been a national record holder with the old DRAGBIKE! association. I may be able to help with shovel and or sportser troubles, and problems. When and where is the air-head reunion?

· Registered
679 Posts
Just moved over from the v-rod forums. I ride an 06 roadglide, a 73 and 74 shovel, and two 02 buell s3t. I have had an aftermarket performance shop for twenty years and been a national record holder with the old DRAGBIKE! association. I may be able to help with shovel and or sportser troubles, and problems. When and where is the air-head reunion?

Welcome to the forum!!!!! Make sure you check into the Sportser Section of the forum...there will be lots of questions there, I bet you can be of assistance too!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.