Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found my way over here from the V-RodForums.

I find myself looking at the FLHX every time I'm at the dealer, if it only had a Revolution power plant ;) ...... :ride

·
Registered
679 Posts
Welcome!!!!!:dance

·
Registered
42,926 Posts
Found my way over here from the V-RodForums.

I find myself looking at the FLHX every time I'm at the dealer, if it only had a Revolution power plant ;) ...... :ride

Wouldnt that be like putting a 4.6L Cobra motor in a F-250?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wouldnt that be like putting a 4.6L Cobra motor in a F-250?
And that's a problem why?????

Just kidding, I like the FLHX pretty much as it is with the TC96, just waiting to get some other things taken care of before I add another bike to the stable.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Just moved over from the v-rod forums. I ride an 06 roadglide, a 73 and 74 shovel, and two 02 buell s3t. I have had an aftermarket performance shop for twenty years and been a national record holder with the old DRAGBIKE! association. I may be able to help with shovel and or sportser troubles, and problems. When and where is the air-head reunion?

·
Registered
679 Posts
Just moved over from the v-rod forums. I ride an 06 roadglide, a 73 and 74 shovel, and two 02 buell s3t. I have had an aftermarket performance shop for twenty years and been a national record holder with the old DRAGBIKE! association. I may be able to help with shovel and or sportser troubles, and problems. When and where is the air-head reunion?

Welcome to the forum!!!!! Make sure you check into the Sportser Section of the forum...there will be lots of questions there, I bet you can be of assistance too!!!

·
Liquid Cooled Member
92 Posts
Buy the FLHX, buy a Revo Motor. Chop, weld, paint until it's all done. Simple really.
Sounds like RJ is volunteering to help ya out Mark...

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hey Mark and Joseph, good to see you again, lol. This is almost like another reunion or something. :) I finally got the time to join and am saying my Hellos :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts