Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 488 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems like I read about someone like this at least once a day. The first candidate is this Mother of the Year! I felt bad because my 2 year old snagged and ate a coffee bean this weekend.

Ashley Tull, 30, of Selbyville, Del gave her 4 year old a backpack with 249 bags of heroine to take to school where the child passed them out like candy! Thank you Mrs. Tull for lowering the parenting bar.

Delaware mother charged after 4-year-old brings heroin to daycare | Fox News

·
Fla Cajun
25,353 Posts
Seems like I read about someone like this at least once a day. The first candidate is this Mother of the Year! I felt bad because my 2 year old snagged and ate a coffee bean this weekend.

Ashley Tull, 30, of Selbyville, Del gave her 4 year old a backpack with 249 bags of heroine to take to school where the child passed them out like candy! Thank you Mrs. Tull for lowering the parenting bar.

:eek...what's this world coming to.....

·
Banned
71 Posts

They start'em young in the hood.........:eek

·
Registered
37,000 Posts

·
Registered
10,918 Posts
Old mom must have very good sales of drugs. Leaving extra bags just any old place the kids can get into them.

·
Noel
7,383 Posts
I wonder if she reported all her income at tax time?
Did this revenue disqualify her from public assistance? (assuming she was on it)

·
Registered
10,918 Posts
That kids in deep crap now. The mom told the kid to take them to school to sell them not just hand them out.
]
Mom needs 20 years just for that.

·
Super Moderator
4,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That kids in deep crap now. The mom told the kid to take them to school to sell them not just hand them out.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Maybe since they were the small child-sized bags, they were the freebies to get them hooked. Kinda like the small bags of candy I get for kids for Halloween.

·
Super Moderator
4,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You pushing candy ???????? :what?
Why? You looking for some :know

On a serious note, I do get sick of the lacking punishment in cases like this when kids are involved.

·
Registered
730 Posts
What do you bet that she lays the blame on this to the kid?

·
Outlaw Nipple Poster
2,872 Posts
And she's out on $6,000 bail? WTF? Here's your mother of the year:

1 - 20 of 488 Posts