Registered
11,611 Posts

·
Registered
38,490 Posts

·
Gypsy on Parade
4,750 Posts
Can’t believe they showed the mugshots of those two fine, upstanding citizens. Obviously, they were just concerned that the power tools were being neglected and wanted to rescue them from the isolation in which they resided.

Those two men are pillars of the community, and once again, they far right media have portrayed them in a bad light.

They said in a statement, “While the owner of the tools was off slaughtering camels, goats, and even children, the tools were abandoned. We were just trying to help during the small break we had from planning our next BLM rally. We are gay people of color being oppressed by the system. We demand justice!”

Whew! I had to work hard to write that. Y’all think it will get me a job at the Washington Post?

·
Registered
11,611 Posts
Reactions: slingshot383

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
^^ Will Mrs. Butterworth be next?

·
Registered
38,490 Posts
Wait , whats this ? Another company caves to PC Queer Nation. Don't recall ever using it, just keep it that way now.

Actually, the lemon pepper seasoning is pretty good on chicken.

Drizzle some oil on the chicken to make the seasoning stick before grilling it.

I've had people ask what restaurant it came from before when they had some leftovers.

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,274 Posts
Won't be long before they're going after Fruit Loops.

·
Registered
11,611 Posts
No way to make SJW's happy. Petey tries give some support to outrageous $15 hour wages for McDonalds employees protest. Goes to leave and loser radicals appear and attack him. Pathetic losers oh well.

·
Registered
38,490 Posts
He runs away from a bunch of beta cucks and he wants to be POTUS????

**** that, and not in the faggot way.

·
Registered
38,490 Posts

·
Registered
11,611 Posts

·
Registered
11,611 Posts
Let me know when she goes running, I'll break into her house and microwave some fish.
If any windows are open , I'll close them on my way out.
Plus a few raw shrimp in the heating ducts.

501 - 520 of 553 Posts